Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
I saw someone else post about how they're a ginger as well so I wanted to make a poll about natural hair color to see how many people share this with me, and to see generally what is the most common here on TBT! (I'm going to guess black!)

Also, do you dye your hair?

What color is it currently?

Add your answers in the comments!

my hair is brown :) so are my eyes. I don't wanna dye my hair because I might wreck it and I have thin hair soooo :(

My hair is like dark blonde. It gets lighter in the summer and goes nearly brown in winter. I tried to dye it "neon blue" (turned out turquoise) a few weeks ago but it was too dark and it ended up just dying the lighter bits. I'm gonna get it professionally done in a few months maybe

ive been blonde my entire life and never dyed it. it has gotten darker over the years, when i was in first grade my hair had a warm almost white blonde color, now it's kinda more brown than white.

I mean I'm technically brown, but it's so super dark that I should've voted black.

I have black hair that hasn't been dyed yet and I'm not planning to dye it in the nearby future.

I'm asian and my hair and eyes are 100% pitch black :p

Never dyed my hair, but maybe getting a blue or brown highlight one day would be fun.

My hair is black. Ok I guess it's dark brown in certain lighting but it's pretty black. I love my hair colour, the only bad thing is I genetically have a lot of white hairs peeking in from an early age cries. so i'm salt and pepper

It's brown, but I don't really remember what my original color is anymore, lol. I used to dye my hair red, like, every month when I was in my teens, and then I bleached ALL OF IT (It's was awful), which changed my natural hair color. It's still brown, but with a reddish hue.

Last edited:
My hair's naturally a medium golden brown but I highlight it honey blonde.

I dont dye my hair, but it's naturally a dark brownish color, almost black but not dark enough to call black

Last edited:
I have naturally dark brown hair, I used to dye it other colors when I was younger though

If I do dye it nowadays, it'll just be a jet black color

some weird brown shade with blonde/white streaks that never gets dyed smh lol.

i usually dye it dark brown though because I like that more.

Back