Melanie Martinez - MAD HATTER MV

tybalt_cake

heavymetallover
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Lobo
So most of you crybabies must know at this point Mel posted on her Twitter account the launch of her MV of Mad Hatter will come out on September 23!

Are you excited for it? How do you think the MV will be like? :)

Yeah, i'm hyped! i think it's gonna be like mel walking around some place that probably looks like wonderland! that's just my guess

i really dont like her or her fanbase, theyre giving off a really creepy vibe and idk. but i have 2 say that her previous music videos have been really well made even though i don't like her songs or themes or whatever

She just seems overly edgy to me & her fans don't really help with that, but it'll probably be well made nonetheless.

I don't really like her, honestly. I don't know much about her as a person, but she isn't really for me as a musician.

Wonderland videos are overly used anyway, in my opinion. Caravan Palace were the last one to literally make a wonderland video that featured originality. Nevertheless, I won't judge Melanie's video before I get the chance to watch it.

Who exactly is Melanie Martinez? I feel like she just showed up because people talked about her.

Back