Are you a hairy person?

I'd say medium-ish, my legs are worse than my arms. But my body hair is blonde so nobody notices.

yeahhh im quite hairy, even my hands and toes //ugh// but shaving everything off is too much effort lmfao

I'm not, but I don't really bother shaving (except in the important areas lol), not even my legs cause I spend 99.8% of my life wearing pants anyways.

Yep... shaving is an event, it's so annoying as I am female. :p

Yep, I am very hairy. Fortunately, I'm blonde so I don't have to shave my arms, but my leghair was still pretty brown before I started shaving them for some reason. It even grows hair under my belly button and it's dark. Ugh.
I'm a female.

Yeah I am and it's really dark :p I shave my legs and underarms regularly but the rest I can't be bothered. But my mom made me do laser hair removal on my upper lip a few years ago so at least that's clear now.

They don't look that bad when you're not up close but tbh they're really noticeable. I have black hair and although it's not thick there's enough to make me aaaaaaa. I'm not a fan of pain though so I prefer hair removal cream. But maybe I should just pull myself through and wax??? Razors aren't an option because cuts and everything and I'm clumsyfydsuj

Other days I'm lazy and just wear pants/tights/stockings. >: |

Back