Are you a hairy person?

Yes, and I fully intend to have laser removal done on my body hair so I never have to see another bloody (sometimes literally) razor again in my life.

Not particularly, I don't shave much because I have red hair so all my body hair is pretty fair. I am glad I'm not super hairy, I would be really self-conscious about it if I was, and I'm glad I didn't grow up somewhere when people shaved their whole bodies, I had a friend raised somewhere else and apparently everyone shaved their arms as well as legs and I have no effort for that mess, I'm lucky if I feel like shaving my legs a few times a year. XD

no I'm not and I'm really glad I'm not because hair removal takes so much time and effort....... i shave my legs regularly but luckily even when I don't my leg hair is not noticible at all

my eyebrows are naturally really uhhh Big so i fix them up a bit to avoid looking really ugly and weird bc of them. honestly it's not that much work to pluck them, i just take hairs when i see them.
i have hairy arms as well but that doesnt bother me, i barely notice it because i never wear short sleeves.

my eyebrows are naturally really uhhh Big so i fix them up a bit to avoid looking really ugly and weird bc of them. honestly it's not that much work to pluck them, i just take hairs when i see them.
i have hairy arms as well but that doesnt bother me, i barely notice it because i never wear short sleeves.

I know girls who draw inch thick eyebrows on, you should sell your discarded eyebrow hair to them.

yes and it's really annoying. my hair is thick and black too so it's v visible. I've given up on shaving though, whatever. the only good thing about this is I have nice eyebrows but recently the barber accidentally shaved a bit of my right side off rip TT_TT

fairly, but not overly. my boyfriend's like a bear with hairy hands n feet which is wild

Yeah I guess because I keep it? The only thing I trim is armpits because they tend to grow fast so yeah I do those just a bit short 1-2 times a year.

I hate being hairless tbh

Not very much though, it just stands out a bit more since I have brown hair.
But seriously, I don't think people should be very self conscious about this. If somebody ever called me hairy, I'd call them a useless waxer that looks at their body way too much. What's the impact going to be if somebody has a lot of hair? Seriously. I had one of my friends in high school get a very very big rash because one boy called her arms hairy. Commenting on people's body hair reminds me of a perv, and somebody who would just force you to be self conscious from then on.

Too hairy. My body hair is quite fair, though, so you can't really notice it. It also helps that I'm really pale, too. I trim my body hairs sometimes.

Last edited:
I'm a natural red head (though it's turning more auburn these days) so the little body hair I do have is blond and not very visible.

Yes, yes I am. Arms, legs, chest, thick eyebrows and I can't go without shaving my face for more then three days unless I want to start looking like a bum.

Yes I'm hairy...I have natural black hair which makes the hair on my arms and legs more noticeable. The worst part is that my hair grows to fast after I shave and I don't like shaving! :mad:

not sure, i feel like i have more hair than most girls like on my back, stomach or arms but i dont think shaving those parts is the right answer and it might be normal

Back