• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Downpour´s shop (UPDATED WITH BUNDLES)

BlueCicada

Useful stuff for later
Bells
User Title Color Change
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (57) +
WELCOME TO DOWNPOUR?S SHOP

Since I wanted to help people complete their catalogs and get some items that complete their rooms and also, I want to help in refurbishing sets of items too, so that?s why I wanted to make this shop for everyone.

I?m selling
-Full sets: 10 TBT if unfurbished, 50 TBT if refurbished.
-Orderable Items: 2TBT.
-Orderable DLC: 30 TBT Campus set, 5 TBT every other item.

AVAILABLE CATALOG

http://moridb.com/catalogs/e463bMph0J

Also, I can try refurbishing in any color/fabric you want but the price varies with the number of items and the sets, and if you want a certain fabric and want me to use it as a base and give it to me.

Prices are:
-25 TBT if you want me a few items (like 4-5 items) and the theme you want to refurbish.
-50 TBT if you want more than half of the set and the theme.
-80TBT if you want the whole set refurbished and the theme, but not the fabric.
-100 TBT if you want the whole set and theme, with fabrics and/or designs.

BUNDLES
-Rustic home (Ranch, Cabin and Modern wood sets) 50TBT
-Just like a Fairy Tale (Regal, Rococo refurbished to white and Lovely sets) 80 TBT
-Trending topic (Modern refurbished to blue, Polka-dot refurbished to any color and Stripe refurbished sets) 120 TBT
-Colorful Alpine (Alpine set refurbished with any design + 3 color sets (refurbished or not) 75 TBT
-Bath & Spa (Stone tile, bathtub, spa chair, wash station, modern wall, Merlion, Mermaid statue, Shower stall, Shower, Super toilet, Men?s toilet) 55 TBT

If you have any ideas for a bundle, please tell me in a PM.

Alternative price:

If you can?t/won?t pay for TBT and have some of these items, you can get your favorite set in exchange of these things:
-Trellis (x10).
-Office flooring.
-Items in Ursala?s RV (I?m broke on MEOW coupons).
-Items on Paolo?s RV. (Any of them will do)
-New Nintendo 3DS XL - HHD (x3)
-Dalmatian/Daschund ornaments (x6)
-And many of the WA items, just offer and I?ll see.
-Room ideas/themes.

LET?S GET ORDERING!

Last edited:
Interested in Blue and Green Furniture sets.

I have the bathroom shelf also.

Okay! I?ll be ordering the sets from my catalog, wait a moment while I add you to my friend list. I think the bathroom shelf only covers one set, so if you have another shelf/an item from an RV, I?ll gladly accept it.

Opening it now. Town is Wolfbury

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much, sent the TBT. :)

Order delivered! Enjoy your items, also... part of an update.

If you have a room idea/theme for any of my villager?s homes, please tell me. If preferred with a minimal overview of what kind of furniture could go there. I?ll appreciate it if you can!

BUMP! Feel free to order now, I updated the shop with bundles, an idea from Nicole that I liked.

Back