barely active
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Blue Hybrid Violet
Blue Hybrid Violet
Feedback
100% (60) +
Since my birthday is this month (not gonna say when cuz u know, privacy), I've decided to do a little giveaway with some extra items I have, and don't want. There will be three winners, so let's get to how this works!

This is a raffle, all you have to do to enter is just say "I want to enter!" and then put whatever item you want. I will be putting all the names in a random name generator once the deadline is met. If two or three of the winners all picked the same thing, whoever entered first gets the prize. And then I'll just spin again.

Prizes:

Kiki and Lala items:
  • Kiki and Lala wall
  • Kiki and Lala floor
  • Kiki and Lala outfit (shirt)
  • Kiki and Lala dress (taken by a winner)
  • Kiki and Lala socks
  • Kiki and Lala shoes

Hello Kitty items:
All items have been given to the winner!

My Melody items:

• My Melody dress (taken by a winner)
    The Celeste ribbon and random hybrids are now apart of the prize for the last giveaway!

The winners are:

1. MoogleKupo - My Melody dress
2. jozial - the Hello Kitty items
3. titty21 - Kiki and Lala dress

So now, the Hello Kitty items are off the market. There are still more Kiki and Lala items, and I'm still giving away the Celeste ribbon and 2 random hybrids.

Everyone else who wanted the My Melody and Kiki and Lala dress will be entered in the raffle to win the extra items! So there's still another chance :)

Last edited:
I want to enter please! My Melody Dress!

dank memes (why man? XD)

Last edited:
I want to enter! If I win i'd like the hello kitty items. And early happy birthday to you :)

Dank memes!

Last edited:
I want to enter! If I win i'd like the hello kitty hat. And early happy birthday to you :)

Dank memes!

Note: I'll like your post so you know that your entry is accepted, every set is one big prize, so if you win, you get everything that's listed. but if you REALLY don't want it then you can get the thing you asked for and I'll do another raffle with the remaining items.

and thank you! heh

Ohhh I see now! I don't have anything of the hello kitty set, so I'll edit my post. All of those items would be great if I win xd

I want to enter please! Kiki and Lala dress would be amazing! :) <3
dank memes x

Last edited:
I want to enter! I'd like the Kiki & Lala items!
Also, happy (early or belated) birthday, I hope it's a good one! :blush:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR-checks username-SPOOKYMEMESSSSSS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Ok, I want to enter for the Kiki and Lala stuff.

DANK MEMES BOI.

The deadline has been reached! All entries past this post won't count anymore.

Before I said I would post the results tomorrow, I changed my mind. I'm free right now, so why not get this over with, lol?

The winners are:

1. MoogleKupo - My Melody dress
2. jozial - the Hello Kitty items
3. titty21 - Kiki and Lala dress

So now, the Hello Kitty items are off the market. There are still more Kiki and Lala items, and I'm still giving away the Celeste ribbon and 2 random hybrids.

Everyone else who wanted the My Melody and Kiki and Lala dress will be entered in the raffle to win the extra items! So there's still another chance :)

Also: I'm going to drop off the items, so if you don't respond to me within two days, it will go to someone else.

Last edited:
Back