• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

so this happened –

tinycomet

^ u ^
Bells
White Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Purple Violet
White Violet
Leif
I was hosting earlier, and running around town with my bunny balloon (as one does on a Saturday), and my mayor tripped and fell, and the balloon floated away!

I didn't know that happened 0-0

This was a random post that I thought I would share :3

I've never had a balloon until I bought one from someone on here for 2 tbt. I had it for about 10 minutes and I loved it til I tripped and it floated up into the sky. I just stared at my DS for a while before registering what just happened.

Felt a little dead inside for the rest of the day. LOL

This is why I never run with a balloon :eek:

This is why I won't run with one, anymore

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've never had a balloon until I bought one from someone on here for 2 tbt. I had it for about 10 minutes and I loved it til I tripped and it floated up into the sky. I just stared at my DS for a while before registering what just happened.

Felt a little dead inside for the rest of the day. LOL

Oh awe ;~;

Hopefully you were able to get another balloon! If not, feel free to drop by [Orion] for a free one!

I have lots of each colour and kind :3

And even if you have it and want another, feel free to drop by!

I hate that! I remember when i got my first ever pink heart balloon and I was very happy! I ran around then i tripped and fell down. I was shocked and sad at the same time. I wanted to reset but, i didn't want to deal with resetti

Last edited:
1) I laughed at this post
2) Where do you get balloons from?

I believe the way of getting them in-game is as gifts for streetpass tagging other players, at least I'm quite sure that's how you get them. I'm uncertain if there are any other methods...

I never run when I'm holding a balloon for this exact reason haha My mayor has too many bad luck days to risk doing that :p

I didn't even know that can happen. Oh yeah, but I don't have any balloons anyway :/

yep, ive been there. i reset my game though bc i was NOT about to lose a hard-earned balloon. lol

Back