Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
White Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Purple Violet
White Violet
Leif
I was hosting earlier, and running around town with my bunny balloon (as one does on a Saturday), and my mayor tripped and fell, and the balloon floated away!

I didn't know that happened 0-0

This was a random post that I thought I would share :3

I've never had a balloon until I bought one from someone on here for 2 tbt. I had it for about 10 minutes and I loved it til I tripped and it floated up into the sky. I just stared at my DS for a while before registering what just happened.

Felt a little dead inside for the rest of the day. LOL

This is why I never run with a balloon :eek:

This is why I won't run with one, anymore

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've never had a balloon until I bought one from someone on here for 2 tbt. I had it for about 10 minutes and I loved it til I tripped and it floated up into the sky. I just stared at my DS for a while before registering what just happened.

Felt a little dead inside for the rest of the day. LOL

Oh awe ;~;

Hopefully you were able to get another balloon! If not, feel free to drop by [Orion] for a free one!

I have lots of each colour and kind :3

And even if you have it and want another, feel free to drop by!

I hate that! I remember when i got my first ever pink heart balloon and I was very happy! I ran around then i tripped and fell down. I was shocked and sad at the same time. I wanted to reset but, i didn't want to deal with resetti

Last edited:
1) I laughed at this post
2) Where do you get balloons from?

I believe the way of getting them in-game is as gifts for streetpass tagging other players, at least I'm quite sure that's how you get them. I'm uncertain if there are any other methods...

I never run when I'm holding a balloon for this exact reason haha My mayor has too many bad luck days to risk doing that :p

I didn't even know that can happen. Oh yeah, but I don't have any balloons anyway :/

yep, ive been there. i reset my game though bc i was NOT about to lose a hard-earned balloon. lol

Back