• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's up, party people?

borogre

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hello all! My name's Emily and I'm the proud mayor of La Brea! I went through a hiatus where my ACNL game was just collecting dust, but I've recently hopped back in and will never leave again! Haha! Although I don't have any friends that are into Animal Crossing, so I thought I'd reach out on TBT here and maybe find some friends to play with. So if you're interested in me at all, do not hesitate to reply here, send me a PM, or whatever. The more the merrier!

My town, La Brea, is sort of on the up-and-coming side of the spectrum. I recently sold my old town to Nook after my hiatus for a fresh start (although I will forever miss my bffs, Cherry and Tammi, and heck even grumpy old Cyrano). But I'm using that big wad of cash from Nook to quickly improve my new town, usually getting public works projects done in a single day. I also have the night owl ordinance in effect, so there's that.

Video games are a pretty big part of my life. Other than Animal Crossing, I like Minecraft, Sid Meier's Civilization Series, Fallout, Pokemon, Mario Kart...my boyfriend's trying to get me into WoW, but neither of our computers are really up for that task, lol. :p I also recently got my very first MTG deck, because my friends all play and they finally beat me into submission about it.

Anywho, come visit my town, let me visit your town, or we can just have a nice little chat.

:cool:Happy Crossing, everyone!

Welcome Emily! Yees, it'd be so nice to play together, I've added you :) Video games are a big part of my life as well, but I'm more into League of Legends, ever heard of it? It's nice. Anyway, let me know when you add me and we can see when you can come to my town or I can go to yours :D

Last edited:
Back