• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling All Adoptable Villagers || PWYW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! I'm happy I found this thread lolz. This town is fairly new, and I wanna fill up these spaces before all the random villagers start moving in.

I am fulfilling another order, and will get to yours as soon as this one is complete!

I totally agree! I had so many random villagers move in my first playthrough!

Last edited:
Mayor: Eliot
Town: Rancho
FC: 1521-3304-2628
Villager: Phoebe the Uchi Ostrich
TBT: 20BTB? if that's okay?

it's me again, lol...

Mayor: Mimette
Town: Cyprine
FC: 3496-9614-6304
Villager: Julian
TBT: 20 tbt?

Sure! I'll scan him in and VM when boxed (after queertactic's order is complete! ^-^)

Okay! Thanks! I think Julian is going to be the last villager needed until I can get Peewee and Cousteau to move out, lol. I wish I didn't have troll amiibo cards, or I'd kick them out myself :/

I don't know if you forgot my request or if you didn't have time but I should be online for more or less 30mn, please let me know when you will be ^^

I don't know if you forgot my request or if you didn't have time but I should be online for more or less 30mn, please let me know when you will be ^^

I'M SO SORRY ;~; I didn't forget; I got extremely sidetracked with homework and stuff and when I came back, I thought I had PMed you about it. I can move and box Diedre in a few minutes!

If you don't mind I'd like to request another one for my other town ^^

Mayor: Nephtys
Town: Faelyss
FC: (already added!)
Villager: Rolf
TBT: 15 TBT?

If you don't mind I'd like to request another one for my other town ^^

Mayor: Nephtys
Town: Faelyss
FC: (already added!)
Villager: Rolf
TBT: 15 TBT?

No worries!

I am currently hosting (a give-away of sorts) so I can complete this order afterwards!

Mayor: Gemma
Town: Jewel
FC: 0362-0218-6517
Villager: Willow!!
TBT: Unite me and Wilow again: 10 TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back