Selling All Adoptable Villagers || PWYW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! I'm happy I found this thread lolz. This town is fairly new, and I wanna fill up these spaces before all the random villagers start moving in.

I am fulfilling another order, and will get to yours as soon as this one is complete!

I totally agree! I had so many random villagers move in my first playthrough!

Last edited:
Mayor: Eliot
Town: Rancho
FC: 1521-3304-2628
Villager: Phoebe the Uchi Ostrich
TBT: 20BTB? if that's okay?

it's me again, lol...

Mayor: Mimette
Town: Cyprine
FC: 3496-9614-6304
Villager: Julian
TBT: 20 tbt?

Sure! I'll scan him in and VM when boxed (after queertactic's order is complete! ^-^)

Okay! Thanks! I think Julian is going to be the last villager needed until I can get Peewee and Cousteau to move out, lol. I wish I didn't have troll amiibo cards, or I'd kick them out myself :/

I don't know if you forgot my request or if you didn't have time but I should be online for more or less 30mn, please let me know when you will be ^^

I don't know if you forgot my request or if you didn't have time but I should be online for more or less 30mn, please let me know when you will be ^^

I'M SO SORRY ;~; I didn't forget; I got extremely sidetracked with homework and stuff and when I came back, I thought I had PMed you about it. I can move and box Diedre in a few minutes!

If you don't mind I'd like to request another one for my other town ^^

Mayor: Nephtys
Town: Faelyss
FC: (already added!)
Villager: Rolf
TBT: 15 TBT?

If you don't mind I'd like to request another one for my other town ^^

Mayor: Nephtys
Town: Faelyss
FC: (already added!)
Villager: Rolf
TBT: 15 TBT?

No worries!

I am currently hosting (a give-away of sorts) so I can complete this order afterwards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back