• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling All Adoptable Villagers || PWYW

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinycomet

^ u ^
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
White Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Purple Violet
White Violet
Leif
Feedback
100% (308) +

Welcome to Dream's villager adoption centre.

tumblr_m2o9tgJf2I1qdlkyg.gifI currently have all villagers – you can view the list HERE.
tumblr_m2o9tgJf2I1qdlkyg.gifIt is pay what you want, I just ask that you be reasonable.
tumblr_m2o9tgJf2I1qdlkyg.gifI will VM you when I have the villager boxed.
tumblr_m2o9tgJf2I1qdlkyg.gifPlease send TBT after visit.
tumblr_m2o9tgJf2I1qdlkyg.gifThis "shop" will be bumped when open, as school exists and takes over my life :3

My Info:
* Mayor Em of Dream
* FC: 0619-8681-8750

tumblr_m2o9tgJf2I1qdlkyg.gifPlease use the order form below

Order Form
HTML:
[B]Mayor[/B]: 
[B]Town[/B]: 
[B]FC[/B]:
[B]Villager[/B]:
[B]TBT[/B]:

Thank you!

– – – – – – –

Unfortunately, school has taken up so much of my life that I am no longer able to fulfill villager requests over weekends. I'm so sorry about this >n<. I know many of you have ordered dreamies, and I want to help you, I do, but I can't put my school work off, unless I want to fail.

Thank you, and I'm so, so sorry.

Last edited:
Mayor: Ninten
Town: Podunk
FC: 4270-3857-5598
Villager: Fauna
TBT: 20? Or more if you want.

If you accept this, please VM me. :)

Thank you for doing this!
Mayor: B?atrice
Town: L?ov
FC: 0791-3997-5452
Villager: Deidre
TBT: 15 TBT ?

I don't know if you accept several requests but if you do and you have time, I have another town where I still need some villagers which already have one open spot so I'll come back if you don't mind! :)

Thank you for doing this!
Mayor: B?atrice
Town: L?ov
FC: 0791-3997-5452
Villager: Deidre
TBT: 15 TBT ?

I don't know if you accept several requests but if you do and you have time, I have another town where I still need some villagers which already have one open spot so I'll come back if you don't mind! :)

Absolutely! I'll VM you when I have Deidre boxed. You can send your next request afterwards! :3

Mayor: Erika
Town: Kanturia
FC: 4124-5314-3407
Villager: Maple
TBT: 20 TBT? I can go higher if you want...

I'm assuming I have to have a free spot? Or by doing this can I have them bump out one of my 10 villagers? Thanks!

Mayor: Midna
Town: Amahara
FC: Sidebar
Villager:Whitney
TBT:30 I can go higher if you want

Hiya!
Mayor: Chana
Town: Oyasumi
FC: in sidebar <3
Villager: Gayle
TBT: 10 tbt

– went to get dinner, orders will be fulfilled now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor: Midna
Town: Amahara
FC: Sidebar
Villager:Whitney
TBT:30 I can go higher if you want

Hi! 30 is fine!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hiya!
Mayor: Chana
Town: Oyasumi
FC: in sidebar <3
TBT: 10 tbt

Hi! 10 is fine! I'll VM you when Gayle is boxed!

Mayor: Suy
Town: Hikari
FC: 4527-9961-0546
Villager: Stitches
TBT: 20? I can go higher if you'd like.

Mayor: Mimette
Town: Cyprine
FC: 3496-9614-6304
TBT: 20 tbt?

Last edited:
Will VM you when villager is boxed!

Ohhh, thanks! I was wondering if you're going to be online for a while, because I'd love to buy another villager when you have time?

Ohhh, thanks! I was wondering if you're going to be online for a while, because I'd love to buy another villager when you have time?

Yes I will be! After the current order is done, I'll get around to boxing Gayle. After receiving her, I'll end and you can send in your second request!

Yes I will be! After the current order is done, I'll get around to boxing Gayle. After receiving her, I'll end and you can send in your second request!

Thank you! I'm happy I found this thread lolz. This town is fairly new, and I wanna fill up these spaces before all the random villagers start moving in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back