• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Train Station Remodel Help Wanted, Various Items Given Away

tinycomet

^ u ^
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
White Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Purple Violet
White Violet
Leif
Feedback
100% (308) +
Hello!

I have decided to aim for the train station remodel, in Orion.

You may visit as many or as few times – each time, you may take a few items back with you.

Example of Items:

– Sanrio items
– Wetsuits (all)
– Celeste Bows
– Hair-bow wigs
– Streetpass items

– 99k bell bags
– Perfect fruit
– All hybrids

Items are spread throughout the town.

Rose, tulip and pansy hybrids are spread across the south beach.
Cosmo and lily hybrids are on the east beach.

Sanrio sets are spread out across town. There are only two (I think?) of each (Kiki and Lala, Hello Kitty, My Melody, Cinnamoroll) sets across town at the moment :3.

Streetpass items (balloons, pin wheels) are on paths, mostly near the train station.

If you have any questions, let me know!

*I realise my town is messy – I sort of had a lot in storage ( I still have a lot more 0-0)

* Town fruit is cherry, so if you sell perfect fruit baskets, don't sell cherries xD

– – – – – –
Once you visit, feel free to walk around, talk to villagers, or shop on main street. As far as items go, feel free to take as many as you want to (without taking absolutely everything :3)

Thank you in advance! ^-^

* I do have a 2DS so I have to close gates to add more people. :3

My town looks and is hacked, but was not my doing.
All items sold here have been obtained in a legitimate way.

Last edited:
Do you still need help with this? I can come and go multiple times! No need to give me anything for it

Hey! I'd like to come over too, if you still need visitors! :) I can go and come back a bunch of times I'm free for the rest of the day

Hey! I'd like to come over too, if you still need visitors! :) I can go and come back a bunch of times I'm free for the rest of the day

That would be wonderful, thank you! Feel free to take whatever items I have out!

I'll add you both now :3

Yeah I have a bunch of free time! I'll add you and start the rounds!

Can I come back? I'll be there when there's space too if you want

Hi! Sorry I was afk when you messaged me, totally fine that you accidentally ended. :3 Just tell me when you're open again and I'll come back over! (Unless you want new people first) :)

– to both of you;

I'll re-open in a few minutes, I just have deliveries to make first!

Back