• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Train Station Remodel Help Wanted, Various Items Given Away

Hello! If you're still interested in having more people for your train station remodel, I'd love to come over and help as well as visit! :D

To those who have replied, I would be more than happy to have you once I have completed the orders from earlier. Thank you so much! (Sorry you all have to wait forever 0-0)

Last edited:
I'm still online for another hour but if you want to do so tomorrow, I'll be on as well but yeah, just VM/PM me when you're available! Otherwise, no worries from this end, I'll try to help when I can! :)

Hey! I would love to visit if you still need visitors! Thanks <3

I'm still online for another hour but if you want to do so tomorrow, I'll be on as well but yeah, just VM/PM me when you're available! Otherwise, no worries from this end, I'll try to help when I can! :)

Hello! I'm so sorry! I ended up being flooded with deliveries and completely forgot about this thread >.<

I will be available all day today, so if you want, feel free to stop by (let me know first though :3 )

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! I would love to visit if you still need visitors! Thanks <3

Hey if you're still available I'd love to have you over! ^-^ You can take whatever you want (if you want anything :3)

Okay so I can't open gates *yet* because I have to complete an order – sorry!

Gates will be open soon!

No prob! just drop a like on this when you're available.

– Gates will be open soon! (Just waiting for someone to get their villager :3)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay gates are finally opening (for real this time :3)

Hey! I'm so sorry I didn't reply earlier, I was going out and had to log off but I'm back now so I would love to visit if that's possible? Xxx

Hey! I'm so sorry I didn't reply earlier, I was going out and had to log off but I'm back now so I would love to visit if that's possible? Xxx

Totally fine!

I am currently fulfilling villager adoptions from another town, sorry! Gates will be open later on today!

Back