Green Candy
Green Candy
Yellow Candy
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Red Candy
Feedback
100% (101) +
i created a new town, and i know exactly what i want it to be. (sort of .)
i want a foresty theme, so here are just my ideas for now. i need to place them somewhere or else i'll forget D:
i also need more suggestions to decorate my town as well
- only cedar trees, and those olive bushy thingies
- lots of mushrooms, clovers, etc
- for housing i know i want to include things from the kerokeroppi set, lotus ponds, and anything else greenery.(lots of plants)
i also need my mayor and other town characters to be dressed up with the theme as well! (but i've already decided that i want my mayor to wear the kerokeroppi outfit) lol
-PWP's will most likely be zen themed if possible. i also want to include illuminated PWP's
i'm still considering on a mayor name but i named her Lux, and the town is called Kyoru after my first town, named Dinosaur lmAOoo
^ this is because according to google translate (which i totally probably shouldn't depend on) dinosaur in japanese is 'Kyōryū.' <- tell me if this is wrong because that will be a big issue to me
i don't really know when i'll get around to decorating because i'm very lazy. if there's any villager you recommend for foresty themed towns, tell me please ^o^;
i'll be reading every post and taking suggestions in consideration ok ty bye​

I think those all sound like great ideas, and you should go for it! :)

thanksss
i might even consider doing dirt paths, like you! i'm sure that'd take a long time though as i don't play animal crossing daily anymore

For villagers, you should use deer and wolves. I don't have any deer but ones I recommend are Beau, Fauna, and Diana. Diana kinda looks like she'd belong in a fairy tale themed thing but she's a deer... so lmao

You could use Fang, Whitney or Chief for wolves, I think Chief would be a good idea

basically just go for natural colored villagers if you know what I mean lol

Dirt paths aren't that hard to maintain. The key thing is to line them with something, that's the part that takes the most time and effort. The grass grows back in as soon as the ground is covered in snow anyway, since snow doesn't wear away, so you have to redo the paths every spring anyway. As long as the path lining stuff is there, you'll always know where to walk. The main reason I made paths at all was because I wanted to preserve some areas of grass. The fact that walking on the same ground wears the grass into a "path" is just a nice bonus. Plus, it's all still less work than designing/finding and laying down patterns.

For villagers, you should use deer and wolves. I don't have any deer but ones I recommend are Beau, Fauna, and Diana. Diana kinda looks like she'd belong in a fairy tale themed thing but she's a deer... so lmao

You could use Fang, Whitney or Chief for wolves, I think Chief would be a good idea

basically just go for natural colored villagers if you know what I mean lol

oooh good idea!
i actually have beau, fauna and diana in my main town right now so i don't want the same villagers in a different town but i'll definitely at least add one of them.
i'll probably try to get all the wolves as well ^o^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dirt paths aren't that hard to maintain. The key thing is to line them with something, that's the part that takes the most time and effort. The grass grows back in as soon as the ground is covered in snow anyway, since snow doesn't wear away, so you have to redo the paths every spring anyway. As long as the path lining stuff is there, you'll always know where to walk. The main reason I made paths at all was because I wanted to preserve some areas of grass. The fact that walking on the same ground wears the grass into a "path" is just a nice bonus. Plus, it's all still less work than designing/finding and laying down patterns.

ohhh i see lol thanks for your advice ^o^; very helpful!
i'm 99% sure i'll do the dirt paths now, just cause it'd fit very well with the theme and would take less work than putting down patterns!

Back