• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who's excited for fall?

I'm excited for it. Seeing the different colors of the leaves looks beautiful in ACNL. IRL, It'll still be beautiful except the falling leaves creates a mess. :/

:] I love the in game fall. I think it looks really nice especially with the zen bridges. So, I'm excited for the colors to start changing.

I got what might be called overexcited yesterday when I noticed the first drastic yellowing of the grass and trees in game! :) Plus, I only use in-game clothes, and I'm excited to come up with some fall outfits!

I just noticed yesterday that the grass and trees were changing. It makes the town look so nice. Like salvagedstardust, I'm also happy to be creating fall outfits.

I time travel, so I won't be seeing it change, but I have a town that's in fall year round, and it looks so pretty. My favorite part of fall in animal crossing is November 18-25.

I love it in real life and the game.
Wish we could have falling leaves the way we have spring blossoms, imagine having piles of leaves that we could walk, jump or run through :D

i'm not really a fan of yellow grass but i'm really excited for the different coloured trees throughout fall. i want to change my character's outfit to suit the season but i really love my current one!

Mememememe!! It's cooling off here already and I love it. I can't wait for the leaves to start changing! :)

I'm terribly excited! Astoria has been ready for Fall since the first of September. Pumpkin paths, pumpkin flag, jack-o-lanterns set by the inside doors... aah and finally the grass is changing colors and it's starting to look really great with the paths... Fall is my favorite in New Leaf, right behind Winter! :3

I am! I like seeing the leaves and grass change. I also look forward to the events like helping Jack spook villagers and cooking with Franklin.

I'm genuinely excited for falls since I love the leaves changing color even if the grass changing colors did puzzle me a bit since I forgot it changed colors and I never really truly experienced Fall in the game and I would really love to this year. That, it would be so much fun to participate in the Halloween and Thanksgiving too so I'm definitely awaiting Fall! :)

Ughhh... I cannot wait any longer for Fall! It is just about my favorite season. The weather where I'm at is absolutely perfect that time of year!

i'm SO excited!! i started playing animal crossing in april, so i've only experienced lush green grass- i actually kind of dreaded orangey trees and grass because i thought it would ugly, but yesterday when the colors changed, i almost teared up i was so happy

the trees look like they glow
it?s lovely and so vibrant and autumn really feels like it?s coming!

Yes yes! My town looks the nicest during the fall because it matches the flowers in town. I'm going to decorate some of the houses for halloween this year too. Ugh I wish we had more space for patterns... I wanted to draw up some spooky patterns but not have to get rid of the ones I already have u___u

Fall is my favorite season irl so I'm super excited for it!
Game-wise, this will be my first fall in game and pictures I've seen online look really pretty so I can't wait to see it for myself!

I love fall, it's my favourite season in game (And in real life, too)!
Finally the grass colours change and it looks so nice with my paths and bridges.
I also can't wait for Thanksgiving. I love it.

Ehh, I kinda dislike the grass turning orange, I like the green better. Can't wait for spring to come lol!

Back