Does Messy writing Bug you?

Often times yes. Just hours ago i studied advanced math in college there's that one question written on the board that i couldn't even able to read what it said

I don't like my messy writing too

I have a very ugly and messy handwriting so it technically shouldn't. But since I hate my handwriting, it does annoy me quite a bit yes!

a little bit, so long as it's legible i'm usually okay but if i can't read your writing i won't even bother trying lol

No not at all. Where I work, to save on time orders are simplified, and with that simplification comes pretty messy handwriting as well. I'd find things pretty difficult if I were to have an issue.

Last edited:
If I can't read it, yes. And because cursive is almost a thing of the past, I can't even read the handwriting without asking for help.

other people's, no. mine, yes I hate it soo much and I wish I could improve it somehow lol there's little kids with nicer handwriting/printing than mine.

No. Messy handwriting rather looks cute in my eyes.
I received the letter from my ex a few times and his handwriting was like, worms dancing with old booze lol It made me giggle.
My father was a skilled surgeon, no doubt about his intelligence, yet his handwriting was the same way - dancing worms. We needed a bit of skill to read what actually he was saying there.

Last edited:
not really, as long as i can read it.

i have like 2 types of handwriting, one that looks fairly neat, and one that's super messy that i use to write quickly for class notes and only i can read LOL.

Personally, it only bugs me if its illegible and if teachers have messy writing (i can barely read the notes i'm supposed to take!) SO-- does it bug you?

aaaaand... what type of writing do you have? Messy, Neat or just, meh?

No it doesn't. Being offended by someone else's writing (that they can't help mostly) makes you a clown.

no not really unless it’s completely illegible and i have to read it. sometimes my handwriting can be messy but i can write neatly when i feel like it.

Last edited:
Not particularly, but I myself don't have messy handwriting. One of my closest friends has dysgraphia, and I've learned over time how to read messy handwriting.

If anything, impeccable handwriting bothers me more because I'm incredibly jealous of the people behind it

Back