Old Eggs
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Red Lily
Yellow Lily
White Lily
Cool Feather
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Pear (Fruit)
So I haven't played for 5 days and I come back to Flo moving out. Only 5 days. I'm very upset about it and I don't want to have to cycle 16 to get her back. I'm still not entirely sure how the whole buying villagers and cycling and voiding works though. What would be the best way to get her back quickly? Do I need to get someone to pick her up so she isn't voided? Can I let her move and get her straight back from a village shop even if she is voided? Could I get someone to take her from me then immediately box her back up so I can get her back? I could really do with an answer quickly because she is moving tomorrow and it's half past 6 in my time zone.

Also does anyone know why she is moving after only 5 days? Like seriously I've made sure to talk to her everyday, and I even gave her one of the four items that matches her preferences perfectly for her birthday that was only a week ago... I'm just really sad and could use some advice.

Edit: after going to talk to her, apparently Wisp told her she needs to move? Has this happened to anyone before? I'm so confused...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I am willing to time travel to keep her for longer so she's not voided just yet, but I know I am going to have to let her go at some point but I just really want her back as soon as possible but I don't know what the best way to get her back is, nor do I know why she is moving. :(

Last edited:
If she's already in boxes, there is nothing you can do. I think even time travelling backward will make her go.
So if she's in boxes, you can't get her right back into your time. You need to cycle through 16 villagers (I know, it's a lot) and then you can adopt her again. Otherwise the game won't let you.
If she's not in boxes yet, I think you can talk to her. Villagers sometimes change their minds if I'm not mistaken.

Not 100% sure, let someone confirm, I hope for you she's not in boxes yet and you'll be able to stop her!

The fastest way to get Flo back is to get her Amiibo card.It won't be the same Flo but you can move her back in as soon as you get her card.Otherwise,you can have somebody hold her for you but you'll have to cycle through sixteen villagers(sixteen villagers have to move in and out of your town before you can get your Flo back).Usually the game gives villagers seven to ten days to move and she said that Wisp told her to move.....if you didn't move in another villager recently using Wisp's magic lamp then is it possible that somebody else got a hold of your game and did it?

If she's already in boxes, there is nothing you can do. I think even time travelling backward will make her go.
So if she's in boxes, you can't get her right back into your time. You need to cycle through 16 villagers (I know, it's a lot) and then you can adopt her again. Otherwise the game won't let you.
If she's not in boxes yet, I think you can talk to her. Villagers sometimes change their minds if I'm not mistaken.

Not 100% sure, let someone confirm, I hope for you she's not in boxes yet and you'll be able to stop her!

Unfortunately she is in boxes. I have no idea what happened, I opened up my game and she was in boxes ready to go. She never warned me she was thinking about leaving or anything. Ugh, it's stuff like this that makes me consider hacking.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The fastest way to get Flo back is to get her Amiibo card.It won't be the same Flo but you can move her back in as soon as you get her card.Otherwise,you can have somebody hold her for you but you'll have to cycle through sixteen villagers(sixteen villagers have to move in and out of your town before you can get your Flo back).Usually the game gives villagers seven to ten days to move and she said that Wisp told her to move.....if you didn't move in another villager recently using Wisp's magic lamp then is it possible that somebody else got a hold of your game and did it?

It's highly unlikely, my 3DS never leaves the bag I keep it in unless I'm using it. Unfortuately I don't have her amiibo card or even an amiibo reader... I guess I'm going to have to cycle.

You can use the campsite method to try can get her back maybe? I was able to get 2 of my dream villagers with the campsite but I am not to sure if you can get villagers that once moved out in the campsite. The method is you check every day to see if some one is in the camp, there is a chance your dream villager might pop up but I can't confirm if a villager that previously moved out of your town can appear in the camp.

It's highly suspect that wisp told her to leave... especially if you have no means of reading amiibo. I've never heard of anything like that happening :-(

It's highly suspect that wisp told her to leave... especially if you have no means of reading amiibo. I've never heard of anything like that happening :-(

Yeah, me neither until now. Isabelle told me Flo was leaving when I opened up the game so I went straight to her house after posting this thread and she told me that "Wisp told her an old friend needed help so she was moving away."

Yeah, me neither until now. Isabelle told me Flo was leaving when I opened up the game so I went straight to her house after posting this thread and she told me that "Wisp told her an old friend needed help so she was moving away."

whoops double post. stupid computer.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can use the campsite method to try can get her back maybe? I was able to get 2 of my dream villagers with the campsite but I am not to sure if you can get villagers that once moved out in the campsite. The method is you check every day to see if some one is in the camp, there is a chance your dream villager might pop up but I can't confirm if a villager that previously moved out of your town can appear in the camp.

Thanks for the advice, I'll give it a try!

Villagers that are inside your 16 cycle will not appear at the campsite, as they cannot be adopted until you complete the cycle.
I'm really sorry, but I don't really see any option other than completing the cycle and adopting her again here on the forums. You'll probably need to time travel and give up 1 or 2 of your current villagers as the last one to move rarely pings to move, too. :(

Villagers that are inside your 16 cycle will not appear at the campsite, as they cannot be adopted until you complete the cycle.
I'm really sorry, but I don't really see any option other than completing the cycle and adopting her again here on the forums. You'll probably need to time travel and give up 1 or 2 of your current villagers as the last one to move rarely pings to move, too. :(

That's not so bad- I currently have several villagers I'm okay with moving out (since they weren't dreamies anyway) then I can just keep getting the second-to-last one to move in to go until I have completed the cycle.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's not so bad- I currently have several villagers I'm okay with moving out (since they weren't dreamies anyway) then I can just keep getting the second-to-last one to move in to go until I have completed the cycle.

- - - Post Merge - - -

double posts why

Dragging this back up because I have another question!

The tenth villager requires collecting them from someone else, i.e some form of online play, yeah? Is there a rule like this for the ninth villager if the tenth has been obtained? See, I just got Bill to move out and my original plan was to put Stitches in his place - literally since I want their houses to be in the same spot, but would a ninth move in without me having to go online to get one? So I can relax with furiously lurking on the Villager Trading Plaza and use the ninth (and eighth) spot for my cycles? I have other villagers I am okay with moving out and I know the last one to move in rarely pings, but having both the ninth and eighth spot cycling with ones I don't care much for without having to actively collect them would be a big help for me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dragging this back up because I have another question!

The tenth villager requires collecting them from someone else, i.e some form of online play, yeah? Is there a rule like this for the ninth villager if the tenth has been obtained? See, I just got Bill to move out and my original plan was to put Stitches in his place - literally since I want their houses to be in the same spot, but would a ninth move in without me having to go online to get one? So I can relax with furiously lurking on the Villager Trading Plaza and use the ninth (and eighth) spot for my cycles? I have other villagers I am okay with moving out and I know the last one to move in rarely pings, but having both the ninth and eighth spot cycling with ones I don't care much for without having to actively collect them would be a big help for me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

why do i always double post on this thread my god

Once she moves out you'd need to cycle 16 to get her back. I know people sell/trade villagers off amiibo cards now, and I know what amibo card villagers cut through the cycle, I just don't know if it would count if it was from someone else's town if they'd still break the cycle.

Once she moves out you'd need to cycle 16 to get her back. I know people sell/trade villagers off amiibo cards now, and I know what amibo card villagers cut through the cycle, I just don't know if it would count if it was from someone else's town if they'd still break the cycle.

Yeah, I don't think they do because I've seen people try it and end up getting refunds because the villager hasn't moved in. It sucks, but I'm going to stick with it. I let losing her shake me for a while but I'm ready to get back into the game and put in the work to get her back.

Yeah, I don't think they do because I've seen people try it and end up getting refunds because the villager hasn't moved in. It sucks, but I'm going to stick with it. I let losing her shake me for a while but I'm ready to get back into the game and put in the work to get her back.

I'm really sorry =[ I know how horrible it is to lose a villager! I hope you can get her back! <3

If you ever complete the 16 villager cycle I have Flo, I'm currently trying to complete the 16 villager cycle because Marshal moved away without telling me :( well anyways if you do complete the cycle I can give you Flo for free of course.

If you ever complete the 16 villager cycle I have Flo, I'm currently trying to complete the 16 villager cycle because Marshal moved away without telling me :( well anyways if you do complete the cycle I can give you Flo for free of course.

Ahh that's very kind of you. And I know how you feel, it sucks. :(

You said Flo told you that Wisp told her that an old friend need help in another town right? IMG_2122.jpg

You said Flo told you that Wisp told her that an old friend need help in another town right? View attachment 208817

Soooo we're both in the same situation, with the same thing happening to us. But yeah, Wisp told Flo an old friend needed help so she left, but I've never heard to that happening to anyone, and apparently, no-one else has seen it happen either. Good to see it's not just me going mad or breaking my game or something, but it's still so strange...

Back