• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What are your favourite colour combinations?

cornimer

grab acorns 'til you're delirious
Cherry 🍒
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Crayola
Pink Balloon
Green Balloon
Pink Balloon
Green Balloon
Pink Balloon
Space Whale Plush
Splat Easter Egg
Green Fair Pinwheel
Kaleidoclover
Flower Glow Wand
I loooove yellow + lime green, orange + sky blue, and teal + pink

I absolutely love purple with silver (probably because they were my sister's wedding colors!)

I also love green/white/gold because go Packers!

Blue, yellow, and green
Blue, red, and purple
Blue and white
Brown and green
Blue, brown, and green
Purple and white

Last edited:
red white and blue GOD BLESS AMERICA

america.jpg

Last edited:
Purple and white are very nice, as is orange, brown and white.
I like green and blue, and purple and pink.
Green, red and white is great because it reminds me of Christmas.
I also really like grey, purple and red. I don't know why but I think they go very nicely together.

i really like to use orange, strong dark blue and an intense pink color when drawing idk i just think it looks good.
but uh i mean i think good color combinations depend a lot on what youre using the colors for, like for example i would never wear an outfit that was orange, pink and blue or have my walls painted in those colors.
i mostly wear dark and earthy colors, i like basically any dark or earthy color w black lol

Flat, bright red and white. That will be the color of my mech armor when I finally buy one.

Last edited:
Purple and gold. It's so lush and royal that I feel richer just looking at them together. Purple and black are cool too, in a sort of toxic, punk kind of way. I also really like olive green and maroon together, since they're two of the colors that look best on me.

Pink & yellow, pink & purple

purple and silver, purple and gold (luckily, these were my middle school and high schools colors respectively! )

lilac & pale blue

orange and white

neon pink, green, yellow,orange

Pink, off white and brown (like neapolitan)

Last edited:
Black and any other color...

But I also really love my fave colors together, lime green, neon orange, black, and purple. AKA HALLOWEEN!

Last edited:
orange and yellow, orange and brown etc. generally anything 70s like that. or just random psychedelic things with all the colours!

Pink + Black and Pink + Black + Yellow

My favorites would be warm colors like yellow, red, and orange. I always enjoy seeing them used as a color scheme and tend to wear those colors the most.

I do like blue, green, and purple hues. Pink, red, & purple is also pretty. Anything that looks pleasing to the eye is nice imo.

Back