• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Wallpaper for fancy tile flooring?

Feunard

~ Restless dreamer ~
Bells
Switch
2606-0981-9794
Hi! I am planning to renovate my house and I would like to use the fancy tile flooring. The only problem is that I can't come up with an idea for a wallpaper which could fit that kind of flooring... Can you help me?

In part, it would depend on what kind of room you're putting it in.

For a kitchen/dining area, the caf?-curtain wall would look nice. Upstairs, as a penthouse-style apartment, the cityscape wall.

Exquisite or gorgeous walls would look great for a study/library/upscale living room. The mortar wall (Savanah) could help make a basement look mysterious.

I would probably stay away from really light, poppy wallpapers, but sometimes you just have to put things up and see how they look. I usually try to live with it for a few days, to see if I really like the combination or not.

For a kitchen/dining area, the caf?-curtain wall would look nice. Upstairs, as a penthouse-style apartment, the cityscape wall.

Exquisite or gorgeous walls would look great for a study/library/upscale living room. The mortar wall (Savanah) could help make a basement look mysterious.

I would probably stay away from really light, poppy wallpapers, but sometimes you just have to put things up and see how they look. I usually try to live with it for a few days, to see if I really like the combination or not.

I actually want to do a hotel hall-like room, so the cityscape wall could work, I think. Thanks, I'lle let you know if it fits or not. ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I actually want to do a hotel hall-like room, so the cityscape wall could work, I think. Thanks, I'lle let you know if it fits or not. ^^

Back