• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What does your Mii look like?

Haydenv019

もらにふぇ て&
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
6697-9614-1784
森
May Birthstone (Emerald)
No one in TBT history has made a thread like this, so I'll just slap it in! You can already guess what my Mii is (I made it myself!)
P_20170909_063931_HL.jpg

A mix between myself and a Canadian-Portuguese singer (latter thing being a weird inside joke with my bromigos, ask if you wanna lol)

Triple post? I think I broke this thread

Last edited:
I'd show you mine but idk how to upload screenshots from my phone....

PS @VanessaMay18
Wanna be friends on miitomo?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd show you mine but idk how to upload screenshots from my phone....

PS @VanessaMay18
Wanna be friends on miitomo?

Re Miitomo if anyone wants to add me (Sheila) send me a vm/pm about it or just send me a link :3

HNI_0012.jpgHNI_0001.jpg

Here's mine on Tomodachi life and Miitopia, I have two different appearances because I can't make up my mind. The one at the bottom is also used on my 3DS ID (I guess that's what it is..)

Last edited:
Mine just? looks like me, nothing too special. On Tomodachi is a whole other story.
I have all the best clothing, and the gold apartment, and all the songs, everything. I also have a propeller Mario, a Toad, Vinny's mii (he also has the best stuffs), miis of everyone else in the Vinesauce community, some memes like Bonzi Buddy, CATS from All Your Base, a Cloud Strife mii, every TF2 class (Yes, even Pyro who wears a gas mask 24/7, I applaud who made that mii because there isn't a gas mask item), Jon from Jontron, Egoraptor, Danny Sexbang, and so much more. I played that game to death. Hell, I even made a "metal" song about Mr Bones' Wild Ride. I might have an addiction, please help.

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2017-10-01 at 8.43.29 PM.jpg

Had to grab a screen cap from my Nintendo account.
Looks like me if I were a cartoon character.

Tried making a person of colour/black Mii character on my 3DS Mii, think it turned out pretty well without being racist or anything. Looks pretty nice so might keep it for a bit.

My Miitomo Mii is pretty much me mixed with Sheila Charlesworth lel.

Back