• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Looking to get rid of Villagers!

dogmanstar

took a suck on a pill
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4728-4833-7002
Feedback
100% (3) +
Hello, I'm currently looking to get rid of the following villagers:

• Cube
  • Rocket
  • Miranda
  • Puddles
  • Bella
  • Chadder
  • Hamlet
  • Gala

Does anyone want them?

Rocket is leaving tomorrow! Is anyone interested in him before I TT him away?

Rocket is actually a girl xD. I'm interested in Puddles :) oh, and i can get you a lot of your dreamies, just lmk when you're free

Last edited:
Rocket is actually a girl xD. I'm interested in Puddles :) oh, and i can get you a lot of your dreamies, just lmk when you're free

I'll let you know when Puddles is about to move out

and lol, I guess I cared that little about Rocket that I never even bothered checking her gender. I never talked to her once while she was in my town

Which of my dreamies can you get, out of curiosity?

I'll let you know when Puddles is about to move out

and lol, I guess I cared that little about Rocket that I never even bothered checking her gender. I never talked to her once while she was in my town

Which of my dreamies can you get, out of curiosity?
I believe i have Kabuki, Roscoe, Olivia, Coco, and Snake
I wont be free til later tonight though.

Last edited:
I believe i have Kabuki, Roscoe, Olivia, Coco, and Snake
I wont be free til later tonight though.

Don't worry about it, it'll probably take a bit for me to get Puddles to move out anyways. I'll VM you when she's ready to move out.

This is slightly unrelated, but I got Coco to move into my town while attempting to get rid of unwanted villagers! I'm really excited because I love her so much... I've already worked on a little rose garden outside of her house

Back