• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Alice in Wonderland PWPs and bushes

The cub servant

All hail ACNL
Bells
Goomba
Invader
Pinky
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Pavé
Pikachu Easter Egg
Jingle Christmas Doll
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
I'm trying to create an Alice in Wonderland-ish town, but I'm having a hard time figuring out what PWPs will fit nicely. My current thoughts are using the Reset center as a rabbit hole, and to maybe use the grass topiaries as decorations. Other than that, my mind is pretty much empty :(

I'd also love to have bushes in my town, but I'm not really sure where to place them. I think it would be cool to use them to make a labyrinth, but that would be sort of difficult considering the 12-bush limit. So if any of you have some ideas I'd love to hear them :D

The buds of the red hibiscus look like tiny red roses.

I'll have to show you my maze in Salem! it is very possible! You just need to make a grid of the space you're going to dedicate and then fill it in using 12 bush lines here's an example:
uI6PDeR.png

Using sequences of 12 you can make a pretty decent maze, with mine I did something like this, not this design, but it worked pretty well, there were some dead spots but I added pitfalls and stumps here and there to make it funner.

The buds of the red hibiscus look like tiny red roses.
Thanks for the tip ^^

I'll have to show you my maze in Salem! it is very possible! You just need to make a grid of the space you're going to dedicate and then fill it in using 12 bush lines here's an example:
uI6PDeR.png

Using sequences of 12 you can make a pretty decent maze, with mine I did something like this, not this design, but it worked pretty well, there were some dead spots but I added pitfalls and stumps here and there to make it funner.

Oooh, thank you so much for this ^_^ I had mostly of the basic one entrance, one exit kind of maze where every thing was touching, so thanks for opening my eyes to this idea :D

Oooh, thank you so much for this ^_^ I had mostly of the basic one entrance, one exit kind of maze where every thing was touching, so thanks for opening my eyes to this idea :D

Yeah, that's usually what comes to mind with a Labyrinth, for me I wanted one to be a sort of "corn maze" in hindsight it probably would have been cooler with bamboo in it's place, but after painstakingly planting hundreds of bushes it's hard to go back. XD

Maybe the chair sculpture? It kinda gives a "we're all mad here" vibe x)
What about a little forest part with lots of trees together and a sign stating that it's the caterpillar's lair?
Around the Queen's castle (surely you'll make one with the card's series?) you could plant lots of red roses and maybe leave one white near a full doy cutout of the queen saying" off with their heads"? x)

Maybe the chair sculpture? It kinda gives a "we're all mad here" vibe x)
What about a little forest part with lots of trees together and a sign stating that it's the caterpillar's lair?
Around the Queen's castle (surely you'll make one with the card's series?) you could plant lots of red roses and maybe leave one white near a full doy cutout of the queen saying" off with their heads"? x)

Thanks for all the ideas! x) I'm actually already planning to do the white rose idea, and I found it a bit funny that we had the same thought :p Anyways, I'll definitely consider these things! :D

Back