• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading I need two blue roses

Blob

٩( ᐛ )و
Bells
Isabelle
White Lily
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (20) +
I need two blue roses.I have a lot of pink roses and I have some black,purple and orange roses,I also have some pink cosmos,pink tulips and two blue violets.I can always trade fruit instead, I have apples,perfect pears,pears,peaches,cherries,lychees,durians,lemons,mango,oranges,bananas,coconuts and persimmons.

I have one orange pansies and one orange cosmo and a few pink and red carnations, I also have one lonely white carnations.

I can also trade some of the special villagers' pictures: I have Pelly,Timmy,DJ KK,Isabelle,Lottie,Gulliver,Digby and Rover.

Last edited:
Do you still need two blue roses?

If so, I will trade you for some perfect pears.

When can I get them? I will give you a basket of perfect pears. Should I come to your town to get them or should you deliver them to mine?

Back