• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Happy Halloween!

KaydeeKrunk

The Late Great Turt
Peach 🍑
Lemon 🍋
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Now that it's September it's officially Halloween.

Ignore the fact that it's still blisteringly hot outside, and not even actually fall yet, it's Halloween.

Pumpkin spice lattes are back in rotation, costumes candy and decorations line the shelves at our favorite stores and Spirit Halloween stores are popping up all over the place!

SO HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

What are your plans, if any, for this most wondrous time of year?

What are you dressing as?

Are you decorating?

Making any yummy fall treats?

I'm not dressing up or decorating, I'm probably just passing out candy this year.

I'm gonna listen to some horror-themed music, watch some horror movies and that's probably about it!

Umm...can we get through September first? LMAO. I'm gonna be a fox, my brother's gonna be a wolf, and my twin sisters are gonna be a unicorn and a deer. Don't you dare tell me I'm too old for Halloween. Candy is for any age, damn it.

We always have a horror movie month! Watching a different movie every day of October (or at least every day we get to lol)

I don't think I'm gonna wear a costume since I feel too old....my school is obviously gonna do a Halloween dance....probably gonna get some candy....idk what my little sister is gonna be for Halloween but yeah it's not really a big deal for me.

I also have pretty much all of the Halloween items in animal crossing so not much to do there.

Yes! It's never too early to start celebrating Halloween! It certainly makes Autumn more bearable!
I don't currently have any plans, but I'm hoping my university is having some sort of costume party cause that would be awesome! I'm sure a lot of people think costumes are for children but if so then why do they make adult costumes? Huh??

Last year I dressed in a Lieutenant Engineer uniform based on Star Trek TOS, and I'm hoping this year I can do something similar, but in a science uniform. I'm training to be an astrophysicist, not an engineer!

I don't usually decorate for Halloween, but I love to see other people's decorations! Especially the ones that have fog machines, those things are cool.

I also don't make any themed sweets/treats for any holiday really, but Halloween=lotsa candy=kit-kats and that's all that matters.

I gotta figure out where the Halloween store is where I live so I can go! Although I'll prob have to resort to buying a costume online because Star Trek is terribly underrated. Still, I love to see all the different costumes and props! That's where I got my pink round sunglasses last year! And I'm hoping this year I can actually buy something instead of wishing I could. Oh who cares? I'm buying something!!

Omg I love Halloween! Being on the cosplay, cider and apple pie!

It's actually Halloween weather here; yay Canada! Apparently we're even expecting snow next month.
Gonna be trying to get to Fleshys for Halloween, no other plans though

We always have a horror movie month! Watching a different movie every day of October (or at least every day we get to lol)

i'm trying to schedule something like this with a group of my friends! other than that, though, i don't have time for anything else.

I've had my costume ready since last month! I'm (hopefully) getting a schedule lined up to do a mini vacation in october with a Halloween theme, and I'm going as a Team Rocket grunt!

I might be decorating, as I just got the word that we're apparently hosting a halloween party, but I really doubt we'll be making any halloween treats from scratch. As a family we don't really go all out on halloween anyway and we just do the standard stuff. Like answering the door and giving out candy to trick or treaters. If all goes well, i'm hoping to dress up as sailor moon this year, with a halloween twist. ;) Should be fun tbh.

My parents don't allow me to go trick-or-treating or anything like that, so I'll just be watching some horror movies or something.

Lol what an early start! I won't be changing my avi/sig to fall theme though, not until the official start of fall (Sep. 22)!

I'll probably just wear my pumpkin sweater to school like I did last year. Not much else I can do

I'm so happy it's Halloween and seeing Soigne's signature while tyiping this just made me happier

Yep definitely. We're doing a Halloween theme art exhibition at the studio I work at as well as decorating the place. Probably will make a costume as well but not sure if I'm going out this year. We always watch horror movies anyways but we'll probably marathon some of our classic faves. My room mate will bake because I'm useless at that kind of stuff. I'm so excited >: D

Every year I watch It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, and hand out candy. I'm not that exciting.

At work we have a costume contest, but I'm not sure what I will be doing this year for it

Back