Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Purple Violet
White Violet
Yellow Violet
Red Lily
White Lily
Yellow Lily
84gcdE1.jpg

Hello! I've been playing this game called Granblue Fantasy since November 2016 and I'm hooked, and I thought it'd be cool if I invite the users here to play so we can discuss the game together!

What is Granblue Fantasy?
Granblue Fantasy is a JRPG developed by Cygames, with notable staffs such as Nobue Uematsu as the music composer and Hideo Minaba as the art director. You can view an example of its gameplay below. The game is also available to play in English.

How do I start the game?
The easiest way is through the browser, which you can do on your phone AND your PC. Go HERE, set the language to English, then click New Game. It will lead you to the tutorial which will explain how the gameplay works and the lore of the game.

Other Information
This thread is currently a WIP while I format the post in a way that can help new players. Until then, here are some links that can help guide you through the game

• Quick Start Guide - An infographic for new players on how to progress through the game.
  • GBF Wiki FAQ - A list of most commonly asked questions and their answers.
  • All Starting Articles on GBF Wiki - Contains article that explains the mechanics of the game intended for beginners.
  • GBF Data - A Google spreadsheet containing all various information and guides, intended for players who are familiar with the game.

uUfeIoA.png

Currently they are celebrating having 17 Million Players, and from that you'll get daily free roll and 200 crystals for opening the app each day until 21st September. Not only that, quests are half off, so it's a good time for new players to start!

Last edited:
TBH I only just started playing thanks to the Touken Ranbu event QwQ So far I'm having a lot of fun with the game though!

Back