0208-6177-4029
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
White Cosmos
Pumpkin Cupcake
Peach (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (106) +
Well, I think I'll try my hand at buying collectibles. Um, I'm not incredibly sure about prices, so feel free to negotiate with the prices listed, though I may not be able to vary from them too much~ I was looking through a spreadsheet for averages for these, really. I was also curious about how much a Pink Cosmo might run for, if these are a thing (I couldn't find this item listed so I'm not sure)?

Anyway, I am looking for the following collectibles:

White Cosmo: 25 TBT
White Tulip: 25 TBT
Peach: 700 TBT

For dates, I need the White Tulip to be dated between 10/31/15 and 5/8/2016 if possible! ^^

Last edited:
Oooh, would it be by the person who bought it that's giving it to me? Or when I personally bought the collectible? Thanks regardless for your answer!

It'll be the date when the person bought it, not the date you recieve it. If you hover over my collectibles you'll see I have some from years before I even joined tbt because that's when the original owner bought them. Goodluck finding those <3

I can sell you a peach for 500, let me know if you're interested :]

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually it's dated before the one you need, but lmk

I can sell you a peach for 500, let me know if you're interested :]

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually it's dated before the one you need, but lmk

Ya know, I'll take that Peach anyway! I think I could do Peach, Cupcake, and then Flowers! <3 500 TBT sounds great, if you still wanna trade~ ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a white cosmo

Hi Mitsy, how much for the White Cosmo? :3

Ya know, I'll take that Peach anyway! I think I could do Peach, Cupcake, and then Flowers! <3 500 TBT sounds great, if you still wanna trade~ ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi Mitsy, how much for the White Cosmo? :3

25TBT is good with me + I have a pink cosmo also if you are interested. I bought it from the shop for 299 bells, so if you want it for that price you can have it!

25TBT is good with me + I have a pink cosmo also if you are interested. I bought it from the shop for 299 bells, so if you want it for that price you can have it!

Oooh I will take both Flowers if they are dated after 10/31/15! I can pay those prices. I would super appreciate it!

White Cosmo: 25 TBT
White Tulip: 25 TBT
Peach: 700 TBT

For dates, I need the White Tulip to be dated between 10/31/15 and 5/8/2016 if possible! ^^

Bump! Still looking for this White Tulip~

Back