• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Help with Aurora borealis themed winer town ideas?

50m4ra

Aaaaaaaaaaaaayiaaaaaaaaah
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Jack
So today I FINALLY manage to get a ac hacking engine to work and because I'm able to make save file copies I figured why not make another winter themed town! Tho I'm not sure on everything... Here's my ideas so far!
New town idea: borealis
Winter town: A quiet peaceful town set in a "permanent" aurora borealis it is quite "chill" and "cool". It's just simply "Ice" to live there!

Mayor: Dementer because she's the goddess of seasons and winter is a season!

Villagers:1 tutu have you seen her seen her design?
2. Flurry read above.3.etolie She's just so cute and I WANT HER
4. Sprinkles. She's so perfect! She's so "ice" and "cool" for a winter town!
5. Aurora. The town is BASED off of aurora borealis! So why not have aurora the penguin too!
6. Ursala. She's a cute
seemingly-underrated and looks like she needs more love!​
If you know of good paths or villagers what to do with my godlike editing powers etc...

Last edited:
Erik might be a good addition since he's like a reindeer. c:

Or maybe Julian or Skye since they look "icy."

Last edited:
I think Erik and Fang would be a nice addition! Both of them have a nice wintry design. Erik's house is also based on a cabin, which makes him even more fitting for a winter town. Fang's house, not so much. If not then maybe Rolf or Bianca since they're both based on a snow leopard/tiger? ^^

I also think Diana the deer would be a good addition since she has a white colouring and seems like she'd fit in a winter town.

Just wanted to let you know the goddess is "Demeter", not Dementer! That sounds like the dementors from Harry Potter... x)

Back