Old Eggs
Switch
6450-1789-6402
Flick Halloweaster Egg
Spirit Candy: Pierrot
Swamp Potion
Bloodshot Potion
Purple Bat Potion
I really want to know more villagers in AC:NL, so I'd like to know those villagers that you like but you feel is underrated...
I wanna see other villagers besides the ones on the top-tier list ^^

I think
Ursala
Soleil
Renee
Lyman
Candi
Henry
Dizzy
Margie
And tangy. :)
Special shout out to Ursala I didn't even know Ursala Exist till I looked up vills to add and they she was as a uchi

Well, even so, I like talking about underrated villagers so I don't mind.

I adore Ribbot--he's cute and has a very unique design. And why is he a Jock and a robot? I'll never know.

Basically my entire set of dreamies except Coco. Renee, Bubbles, Peck, Raddle, Bitty, Cyrano, Kidd, Weber, and Claudia. But what I do find interesting is how there are so many different tastes and sets with villagers. I like how there's always that one underrated villager in a village of Marshals, Merengues, and Dianas

Ahh yep. Lol I didn't know I was the one who made the thread , anyways here's the link
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?427266-Underrated-villagers&highlight=

I think an underrated is pate. She's so cute. :]

Ohhhh nice ahahahahaha you already made the same topic before xD
I'll definitely check your old thread to see more underrated villagers ~
And Pate is pretty cute ahahahaha plus her house is really cozy with the alpine and fireplace! Now that's an interesting house interior, Pate and I definitely have the same tastes when it comes to furnitures...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think
Ursala
Soleil
Renee
Lyman
Candi
Henry
Dizzy
Margie
And tangy. :)
Special shout out to Ursala I didn't even know Ursala Exist till I looked up vills to add and they she was as a uchi

Those villagers look very cute! I especially liked Renee, Henry, Margie and Tangy! I liked Renee's house, it looks really cool ahahahaha, and Henry really looks like a normal frog ahahahahah, I wanna have him together with Lily ahhhh frog villagers are so cute I don't know why they aren't that famous, Margie looks like a teapot like Tia with her porcelain skin it's wonderful, and Tangy looks like a sweet cat ahahahaha, her house is very interesting as well...

Clyde. Definitely Clyde. I hate horses irl and kind of in game too but I love Clyde to death. I've had him since City Folk and Now in New Leaf. He started my obsession with amiibo cards. I needed to get his card and have him and now I have every single one lol!

Both my towns are pretty much filled with underrated babies. Some other worth mentioning are Stinky, Teddy, Tipper, Gloria, Hans, Deli, and Pashmina.

Well, even so, I like talking about underrated villagers so I don't mind.

I adore Ribbot--he's cute and has a very unique design. And why is he a Jock and a robot? I'll never know.

Ribbot is awesome! He's a robotic frog, what's not to like xD I agree though, him being a jock kinda doesn't make any sense ahahahaha I think it'll make much more sense if he's cranky or something but I guess jock is fine, but it just doesn't connect xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Basically my entire set of dreamies except Coco. Renee, Bubbles, Peck, Raddle, Bitty, Cyrano, Kidd, Weber, and Claudia. But what I do find interesting is how there are so many different tastes and sets with villagers. I like how there's always that one underrated villager in a village of Marshals, Merengues, and Dianas

Those are really interesting villagers ~
I liked Bubbles sport themed house, it looks really nice, I really like Peck, he looks really cool and his interior is also very nice, it's something I personally would do in my own house... And Raddle is totally rad! Frog villagers look amazing ahhhh I can't now I also want to have Raddle in my next town but I want a diverse cast of villagers tho (cuz I'm already thinking of having Henry and Lily on my next town) xD I really like Raddle's doctor themed house! I also liked Kidd's and Claudia's houses, very well placed furnitures...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Clyde. Definitely Clyde. I hate horses irl and kind of in game too but I love Clyde to death. I've had him since City Folk and Now in New Leaf. He started my obsession with amiibo cards. I needed to get his card and have him and now I have every single one lol!

Both my towns are pretty much filled with underrated babies. Some other worth mentioning are Stinky, Teddy, Tipper, Gloria, Hans, Deli, and Pashmina.

Clyde looks really adorable, especially with his sleepy eyes, it's so cute ~ I also lime his fruity themed house, matches with his personality hehehe... I currently have Annalise in my town and she's also a horse villager, I also eally like her actually even tho I don't like horses that much as well ahahahaha

And those other villagers you mentioned are also really interesting, Stinky kinda looks funny maybe cuz of his face and his mask which looks like an underwear xD Teddy is a really cute grizzly bear, very huggable, and Tipper it's my first time seeing a cow villager actually, I had Angus before tho he is a bull... Gloria and Deli's houses are so well made, I really like their houses especially... Hans is a cool looking gorilla, I never liked gorilla villagers actually but I think he's one of those that I'd be okay with having, now I know why he looks so familliar, I remember having him on my very first town ahahahaha... and Pashmina, I already know her since I'm really considering on having her as well...

Last edited:
Sally, any squirrel who isn't Marshal or Poppy, Claude (Nintendo finally bring one of my favorite villagers back and he's underrated...), Any Snooty villager who isn't Diana (if you're not Diana, then you're rude to all my villagers or me and you're ugly) and Jock villagers.

Pretty much almost all my villagers....

Last edited:
Almost all of my dreamies I'd consider underrated besides Lucky, Kyle, and maybe Chevre. I'm actually really surprised some villagers like Maddie, Moe, and Sterling aren't more popular because they all have great designs and are fun have in my town. Jacques is my favorite male villager, yet I don't see much love for him either.

I've seem people not liking Moe just because he has buck teeth and a dorky design, but I ADORE him. He's just the cutest little kitty, and I'm so glad I finally got him. I just feel Moe deserves a bit more love.

Maddie and Sterling are both so pleasant! They both have great designs and nice houses. Plus they're really sweet. I can understand why Maddie isn't too popular because how you can only get her via her RV card or trading (how I got her), but I don't get why Sterling isn't. The same could be said about Jacques.

Idk, maybe I just like unique/weirder designs than most people who knows lol.

Two of my lowest underrated villagers in my towns has to be Ursala and Lyman. I don't see much love for them on here. It's sad for the low ranked villagers to not be seen by other people.

Anyways, I adore both of them. I used to hate Lyman when I first saw him and didn't plan to keep him, but I wanted to give him a chance to see what's nice about him. After a few days I was used to looks and his jock personality and soon became a great addition to my town. Ursala on the other hand was planned to move into my town anyway. I just love her cute appearance even though she is a uchi. She just moved in so I have to see if she nice or bad in my town.

I have Yuka in my town and she's such a cutie! I barely ever hear anything about her!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I agree! I need him in my town asap lol

tuJQkZO - Imgur.jpg
Yeah,the koalas are kind of a misunderstood and underappreciated species.I don't see many people posting that they hate 'em but I don't see a lot of people saying they like them either.Ozzie was the first of many koalas in my town(I also have Alice,Gonzo and Canberra.)

Back