• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Underrated Villagers

I always thought Cole, Cheri, and I think Sylvie were underrated since many people didn't want them and whenever I saw somebody wanting to adopt or get them, I would be happy since I liked those villagers alot and they were in my town for a long time especially the first two. I always thought Cole was adorable in his own way and same with Cheri. And it was always lovely to chat with Sylvie too as she's a purple Kangaroo--two of my favorite things (favorite color + animal). She was another one of my favorite villagers too.

Last edited:
I think some of the cow villagers are underrated, like Tipper and Norma. They're very cute imo!

Olivia, Scoot, Agent S, Merry
To name a few. :)

Last edited:
My girl Pekoe! I've been wanting to get her for awhile. Oh, and ch?vre too.

I agree so much. I love Pekoe. Along with Bluebear she is my favourite cub. And yet, so many people don't even acknowledge her existence. :(
You are very lucky to have her.

Last edited:
I think that all the hippo villagers in general are pretty underrated. Some of them are really nice villagers,
like Bubbles for example.

Not sure how popular she is but I adore Olivia. I also really like Skye, Freya, Cookie and Erik

I'm starting to really like Rila and am even considering moving her into my new town.
I didn't like her when I first got the Sanrio cards but for some strange reason I seem to like her this time so think I'll move her in and give her a chance.
If it doesn't work out I can just scan another villager in instead.

Velma. ^^

But yes, I used to dislike her.

Last edited:
I don't know if these villagers are underrated, but i feel like Timbra, Hugh, and Tex need more attention

For me i feel that prince is incredibly underrated. Ive never seen him in peoples top tier lists and i know my bestie doesn't like him which makes me the big sad. I think he is adorable and his overall design is done nicely. He is a lazy villager and his mouth has been designed to look like a 5 o'clock shadow that lazy men get. I find him to be a very friendly and sweet character and i hope he receives some more love when new horizons comes out

Egbert! He was one of my original villagers when I started my town and I was ready to boot him immediately, but almost 5 years later and he's still living in my town, he grows on you, plus he's super adorable.

Last edited:
Back