Underrated Villagers

I always thought Cole, Cheri, and I think Sylvie were underrated since many people didn't want them and whenever I saw somebody wanting to adopt or get them, I would be happy since I liked those villagers alot and they were in my town for a long time especially the first two. I always thought Cole was adorable in his own way and same with Cheri. And it was always lovely to chat with Sylvie too as she's a purple Kangaroo--two of my favorite things (favorite color + animal). She was another one of my favorite villagers too.

Last edited:
I think some of the cow villagers are underrated, like Tipper and Norma. They're very cute imo!

Olivia, Scoot, Agent S, Merry
To name a few. :)

Last edited:
My girl Pekoe! I've been wanting to get her for awhile. Oh, and ch?vre too.

I agree so much. I love Pekoe. Along with Bluebear she is my favourite cub. And yet, so many people don't even acknowledge her existence. :(
You are very lucky to have her.

Last edited:
I think that all the hippo villagers in general are pretty underrated. Some of them are really nice villagers,
like Bubbles for example.

Not sure how popular she is but I adore Olivia. I also really like Skye, Freya, Cookie and Erik

I'm starting to really like Rila and am even considering moving her into my new town.
I didn't like her when I first got the Sanrio cards but for some strange reason I seem to like her this time so think I'll move her in and give her a chance.
If it doesn't work out I can just scan another villager in instead.

Velma. ^^

But yes, I used to dislike her.

Last edited:
I don't know if these villagers are underrated, but i feel like Timbra, Hugh, and Tex need more attention

For me i feel that prince is incredibly underrated. Ive never seen him in peoples top tier lists and i know my bestie doesn't like him which makes me the big sad. I think he is adorable and his overall design is done nicely. He is a lazy villager and his mouth has been designed to look like a 5 o'clock shadow that lazy men get. I find him to be a very friendly and sweet character and i hope he receives some more love when new horizons comes out

Egbert! He was one of my original villagers when I started my town and I was ready to boot him immediately, but almost 5 years later and he's still living in my town, he grows on you, plus he's super adorable.

Last edited:
Back