• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Underrated Villagers

I'm not sure where these guys land on the tier list cause I don't really pay attention to it but I really like the ostriches!! Flora, Cranston, and Blanche (kinda Phoebe but I don't like uchis.. but if I had to pick one, it'd be her). They're mega cute and I don't know, just really fun to look at LOL.

Everyone in my signature :) And to the person who said Chief is underrated, I don't really think he is. He's in Tier 2, but I don't know if by underrated you mean not talked about a lot, or in a low tier.

EDIT: hehehe, by signature I mean my dreamies, I know for a FACT Julian is not underrated lmao

Last edited:
Tangy, Kevin, and obviously Sprocket. I mean, he's SUPA COO' but people don't talk about him that much... Getting his Amiibo card in the mail soon.

I like Agnes and Gladys a lot. Phil is adorable and I love him so much! His face is cute! I also think the hamster villagers deserve more love than they get. I fell in love with Apple while I was map-resetting and knew I had to have her in one of my towns.

Definitely Purrl. A lot of people might think she's creepy but i think she's super adorable ! I have her in both of my towns because shes such a sweet snooty villager :)

I really love Cube and Sterling. I think they're adorable (though I'm probably biased because I love birds XD), and they definitely deserve more love!

I think an underrated is pate. She's so cute. :]

Pate IS cute! She is the first duck villager that I've owned out of all my AC games, and she is currently in my main town!

I think Chief is underrated as well as Lolly, Victoria and Rosie :))

That's funny that you said that about Lolly and Rosie! I think at one point in time, they were top tier villagers? I just started a new town, and I got Lolly as a starting villager. I have Rosie too, but since I already have her in another town, I might let her leave one. They're both cute kitties! I had to look up Victoria, I've never heard or seen in her game before.

I like Agnes and Gladys a lot. Phil is adorable and I love him so much! His face is cute! I also think the hamster villagers deserve more love than they get. I fell in love with Apple while I was map-resetting and knew I had to have her in one of my towns.

Gladys is a nice villager, I have her in one of my towns too. The top of her head kind of remind me of the Japanese flag, lol. Apple is a cute hamster, but I've never had her in any of my towns before. I hardly ever see her :(

Benjamin!!! I love Benjamin so much. he is a dog that looks like a little puppy, hes lazy, and super cute ;-;
I want to hug him so bad that I am working on making a plushie of him. I made his catchprase "alrighty" and it works really well. I can never give him up, he is my little bean boy

I believe Merry is sort of underrated. I do love her derpy face so much. But somehow most people only care about Ankha, Rosie and Lolly when it comes to cats. There are so many awesome cats to be honest.

Also... Julia! She's so stunning!!! WHy is nobody talking about this majestic ostrich???

Ohhh my so many response, TY for opening my eyes to a lot of unloved and underrated villagers out there ~

It's weird that this is my topic but I never really shared so here's some of my dreamies that I think are underrated:

Apple - She's so so so so so cute! Her cheeks are amazing I wanna pinch it! I don't know why she isn't that famous... I agree hamster villagers need more loving people
Eugene - Probably the coolest koala I know, just his shades and his leather jacket made him look like a rockstar, what's not to like? Again, koala villagers need more loving people
Lily - I honestly think she should be a top-tier villager, ahhh she's one of the cutest things ever she looks so precious from her eyes, cheeks everything! AGAIN, frog villagers need more loving people
Ren?e - The badass Ren?e, she looks awesome nuff said, she looks like a survivor from a zombie apocalypse and she's like living in their old school (School-LIVE!) or something xD AGAIN AND AGAIN rhino villagers need more loving people

Every villagers need more loving so guys give it to them cause they're worth it!

I love Klaus and Lionel...They were also the first villagers I ever got a picture from ;o;

Personally I love Drift, how can you not love a poison arrow frog.
Peekoe is definitely underrated, she's so cute and sweet, she even gave me a throne. After I accidentally lost her, I reset that town.

every kangaroo. also joey, rod, gabi, anchovy, and roscoe. all great villagers. there's a lot more!

My girl Pekoe! I've been wanting to get her for awhile. Oh, and ch?vre too.

Back