• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Town giveaway [LAST CHANCE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
I'd like to come to, that ok? can you vm me when I can go? is ok if you're busy or something ^^

Gates are open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, just closed - going to add Warrior then reopen!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like to come to, that ok? can you vm me when I can go? is ok if you're busy or something ^^

You can come now, with Lynx. Could you add me back?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, we're good. Gates re-opened for you two!

Last edited:
May I come again (for my third time)? XD Sorry, I just like giveaways especially if they have flowers, but I always feel really greedy when I take all of them.

I will come in with my other character: Kotarou. Also, thanks for the items, I managed to get a seriously cute trellis

May I come again (for my third time)? XD Sorry, I just like giveaways especially if they have flowers, but I always feel really greedy when I take all of them.

I will come in with my other character: Kotarou. Also, thanks for the items, I managed to get a seriously cute trellis

Sure! I edited my first post (go read it! ^^) - I'm waiting for 3 slots to be filled, then reopening for a final time.

Sure! I edited my first post (go read it! ^^) - I'm waiting for 3 slots to be filled, then reopening for a final time.

Oh okay! Sorry didn't see it :p I can wait for the final time just in case new people show up :)

Np! I just don't want to continue doing this for too long, so you + Bluecicada + TBD 3rd person will be the last

Okay! I get that, you probably just want to restart right now and put everything into the void (or is that only for villagers?).
Anyway I'll just be hanging around the forum so whenever it's my turn I'll be over!

Okay! I get that, you probably just want to restart right now and put everything into the void (or is that only for villagers?).
Anyway I'll just be hanging around the forum so whenever it's my turn I'll be over!

Yep, well I'm not restarting - just leaving the game for a while. Also if no one else is interested in 10 minutes, I'll begin anyway :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hiya! Could I visit if one of the slots still available?

Yep, perfect ^^

I'll add you three now & open my gates

oh damn am I too late? I'd like to come again, but happy with my earlier haul already!

oh damn am I too late? I'd like to come again, but happy with my earlier haul already!

Sorry! I can VM you or something if I end up having more time at the end

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open for the 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back