Giveaway Town giveaway [LAST CHANCE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to come back for seconds but if not that's fine I understand. Ty for doing this either way :)

You can come back! Gates will be open in minute.

Actually, anyone who's posted here already can come back, still have your FCs added.

Last edited:
Will it be timed again? Or is it a free for all take as long as you want now?

Well, it won't be as long as you want, mostly because it's 1 am here lol. I'll also end the session if there's a new request to come over. But otherwise, not timed. Hope that makes sense!

Last edited:
Well, it won't be as long as you want, mostly because it's 1 am here lol. I'll also end the session if there are a couple of new requests to come over. But otherwise, not timed. Hope that makes sense!

Oh well yeah of course, I wasn't talking spend an hour there. It's 12:24 AM for me not far behind you. It does make sense :)

Grr it won't let me connect.
I wonder if it's because i using one of those phone Hotspot things?
I feel so sad now T_T

Can I come in as well?

Sure, I'll briefly close my gate so I can add you. You'll both come at once.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Grr it won't let me connect.
I wonder if it's because i using one of those phone Hotspot things?
I feel so sad now T_T

Oh no! Yeah I was wondering where you were ^^ No worries, you can keep trying while I have FFoF over! Gates are open again.

Right now I have my gate open trying to get items from someone else so I can't go to yours now

I wonder if I go to the library or mall and use their WiFi if I'll have this problem hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back