Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Green Candy
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
White Pansy
Feedback
100% (137) +
Taking last 3 people! I'll wait till I've added all 3 then open my gates, and AFK my way out for 30-45 minutes. It'll be up to you to train back to your town to save in case any wifi errors come up (I won't be doing a repeat session). If you do go back to your town to save, my gate will still be open for you to come back.

What's left: tons of gardening starts, some hybrids, loads of clovers, some/a few unorderables scattered around, a lot of orderables (obviously), not really sure about the rest.

Open to people who've already come!
-----

Going to be taking a probably permanent break from ACNL. There are RV unorderables, orderables, some Sanrio/Fueki items, a number of hybrids, a couple of golden/silver tools, and maybe 2-3 mil of IGB. Items are scattered around, and definitely check out the beaches. Almost all of the clovers are lucky.

1. Add me when you reply & be online
2. I'll add you (alone or with others around the same time)
3. I'll tell you when gates are open
4. If I do cut you off, it'll either be because I want more people to have a turn, or I need to go do something
5. I'll post when I'm going to take a break or when there's a backlog of people, and please don't ask to come during that time

FC is in the sidebar. Town is Houdini.

Last edited:
Heck I'd like to come over see whatcha got. Whenever you are free im good for like the next hour or so.

Hi there~ Thank you for doing this, even though it's a shame you're taking a break! I'd love a visit. I've added you!

Sure! Traffic is pretty slow lol, so I'll open my gates now, and feel free to come. (I'll still be using the timer though)

(Oops, this reply was to Hinata, but Dizzy Bone, you'll be next!)

Last edited:
uh actually if Dizzy doesnt mind waiting, we could both go in together? that is if your comfortable with that. like we dont run off for stuff till you say kinda deal.

sure, or just come whenever (both) - since it's just you two, i'll be pretty loose with the timing... i was just afraid that i'd be swamped (ha. ha.)

I'm on my way! :> I'll just take a pocketful (16) and wait at the gate until you;re ready to end! See you both see soon~

I'd love to come back for seconds but if not that's fine I understand. Ty for doing this either way :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back