• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

🌱 Taking Art Requests 🌱

michan

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Yellow Candy
Hey all :)

I'm in the mood to draw some stuff! Whether it be your ACNL mayors or OCs let me know what you want me to draw! Not sure at the moment how sketchy or detailed each piece is gunna be but I'm just doing this for fun anyways sooo it will be a surprise haha!

The more detailed your description the more it will help me draw what you'd prefer to see! Feel free to add reference images!

Looking forward to your requests~

Click here to see some of my past art

sorry some pieces are really bad LOL they are like 4 years old...

Last edited:
Could you please draw her?

https://toyhou.se/1272812.maayan

Thanks for considering! c:

Untitled_Artwork-2.jpg

made the initial sketch :) your character is super cute!

How about my lil bab~ X

You can draw her a bit simplified if you want ^^

can you draw him HNI_0092.JPG with lucky sitting on his shoulder if not just him then you can do any emotion you want or pose do what you like to

Last edited:
oh gosh i'm so late, but i'd love it if you considered drawing my mayor? :)

refs: x and x

tysm for your consideration!! your art is seriously so good i'm blushing just looking through your tumblr haha

Ooh, I love it! The sketch looks amazing! Thank you so much! c:

here's the finished piece! Hope you enjoy it!

:) thank you everyone for the compliments and requests~ I didn't think this many people would comment haha

hopefully I will not be too busy so that I can try and get to most of your requests!

Attachments

• maayan.jpg
    maayan.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Back