Giving Back: A Giveaway of TBT Bells! :)

Allure

Bells
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Feedback
100% (20) +
I feel like I need to give back to al of you wonderful people here at the TBT community who have helped me on my journey so far, and who I am sure wll help me in the future. ^~^

All you have to do is like this post, say what you would do with the TBT (Buy a dreamie, town supplies, ect.) and post your favorite TBT experience! (Someone being, generous, kind, ect.) I will decide on the 10th of September! The prizes will be as follows:

1st: 30 TBT

2nd: 20 TBT

3rd: 10 TBT

(This is almost all of my TBT, but is going towards a very good cause!)

So please, like and post away!

i'm planning on using the tbt to buy art of my mayor! this is my first time being attached to a mayor like this since i normally restart my town every month, but i'm really enjoying my current town.
my favorite tbt experience was my very first day online. i started my account on june, and i was so excited to be able to buy furniture. i went through moridb probably 30 times and bought around 90 items from agiledog, and i stayed up till 3 in the morning just to catch her. since she only takes igb, i nearly cried from joy because i completed my very first house (Despite playing acnl for awhile now), and only had to pay around 50k igb for it. it's my favorite memory because that day was the day i realized i'd love this website.

thanks for hosting this giveaway! :) if you ever need any flowers or furniture or whatever, feel free to ask me!

Last edited:
I will use the TBT to buy some mayor art. My favorite TBT experience was when I first joined and I saw a thread by pandapples that said she was selling Ankha. Ankha had been my dreamie forever but I was new to the whole "TBT" thing and asked if I could pay with IGB instead. pandapples ended up giving her to me for free with the condition that I voted for her in one of the Bell Tree Fair 2016 contests, which I did. I was honestly so happy to have Ankha in my town and touched by her kindness.

I'm just liking your post and saying how sweet you are to do a giveaway just to give back and out of generosity!
❤️ I hope you get a good response

I would also use the TBT to put towards buying art from the lovely talented artists on this forum.

My favourite experience here was probably helping someone upgrade their train station. They had posted a thread in ReTail saying they needed help reaching the 100 visitor goal, and I put my hand up for it. She got quite a few people to help, but there ended up being three of us finishing it off. Once we had finished it off, we decided to hang out in her town for a while. We went to the island, played some hide and seek, played the hammer tour, did some fishing/bug hunting/diving together and made jokes with each other. After a few hours (literally a few hours xD) we had to part our own ways, but we still managed to catch up in each other's towns later on and give each other town tours. I did this not long after joining TBT, I did it because I wanted to help someone out who had helped me. I didn't expect to make any friends here, but they were my first friends I ever made on TBT :)

This is super sweet! What a nice thing to do for the community! This is very similar to a giveaway I did. Haha.

So, 1. I'd use the TBT to buy one of my dreamies. I'm still waiting on one of my dream sheep villagers to pop up on the villager trading plaza. And, the moment that happens, I'm snagging em up!! 2. Best experience on this site? It's been pretty consistently good. But, I'd have to say that when I first joined, some of the members here were so willing to answer questions and help me get started. I remember there was a player here (I curse myself for not remembering the name), and they had responded to one of my RE-Tail posts. And, we agreed on a price of some items. But, when they got to my town, they were like "You know what? You're new. Just take these things and enjoy!" I thought that was SO incredibly nice. And, it just really warmed my heart that people could be so generous, regardless of the circumstances.

<3

Hi! Well for what I would use the TBT for it is in getting a dreamie. I'm thinking of changing Tex with Julian but I heard he's very sought after (like VERY sought after) and I don't have his amiibo card.

For best experience on this site, when I was giving away things, someone here still gave me tip even though I didn't ask for it. It was very generous of them to do that and it has yet to be topped by another great experience (or I just don't remember if something has surpassed this act of gratitude).

Ahhhh TY so so much for this great opportunity, this is so generous of you to do ~

Well first and foremost, I would use the TBT to buy furnitures from Re-Tail (this forum's Re-Tail) or exchange it for IGB for the improvement of my town ^^
Once my town is eligible to be sold to Tom Nook, I'm planning on selling my town so that I could settle for a better town map, and the TBTs would be of great help for that cause for a greater headstart in the game > w<

For my best experience, I think it'll be the very reason why I joined this thread in the first place, I requested for a dreamie which is Beau in one of the giveaways in the Villager Trading Plaza, and luckily I was able to have him live in my town ahhh it's like one of the greatest experience I had, he is the first dreamie I ever acquired so he's very special to me, and tbh, just this community, TBT Forums, is already one of the best experiences for me...

Good Luck to anyone joining! :3

Last edited:
I would use the TBT to get the collectibles I want.

I guess my best experience on TBT would be all of the trades, sales, and giveaways I've participated in over the past year and a half or so. I know that's a lot of experiences, but it makes the site feel more like a community.

Back