• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Does the "Good Luck Charm" really improve your luck?

Lanstar

Orange 🍊
Lemon 🍋
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Blue Star Fragment
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Summer Shell
Blue Hybrid Rose
Love Ball
Blue Candy
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Hello, all,

I completed all the levels in Desert Island Escape, and got what is called a 'Good Luck Charm'. At first, I thought it was a mere decoration to place in your room as Red Fung Shui. However. I noticed something about it that is unlike other decorations: When you have it in your pockets, there is an option to "Show it off" - much like how you show off fish and bugs!

This made me curious: Does it also work like the Celebration Hat, and bring you good luck if it is in your pockets? That would be neat, as it would let me wear whatever I want without worrying about how my outfit improves my luck. :)

Hello, all,

I completed all the levels in Desert Island Escape, and got what is called a 'Good Luck Charm'. At first, I thought it was a mere decoration to place in your room as Red Fung Shui. However. I noticed something about it that is unlike other decorations: When you have it in your pockets, there is an option to "Show it off" - much like how you show off fish and bugs!

This made me curious: Does it also work like the Celebration Hat, and bring you good luck if it is in your pockets? That would be neat, as it would let me wear whatever I want without worrying about how my outfit improves my luck. :)

Congratulations! no way will I ever get it. It would be so cool if it is lucky for you.

Hmm... Looks like no one knows for sure. I'm going to do a test case with it for a few days, and shun the red hat!

Another interest thing about the Item: You cannot sell the item to retail in any way - but you can attach it to a letter... That's actually pretty convenient. ^_^

Back