• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Need a few items

Ankhakitty

Grumpy kitty
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Coco
Jingle Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Mailbox
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (3) +
I need to get some things for my main room. Will pay TBT Bells for them. (Note that I don't have much TBT Bells at the moment, so make the costs reasonably low please?) I need:

Any sugary sweets furniture items you may think of you want to sell to me.

by the way, Alolan_Apples, if you are reading this thread, I'm one of the poorer users here, if you want to donate some TBT Bells to me, I'm fine with that.
EDIT 9/8/17: Removed some stuff from the list that I was given by the one who posted below me.

Last edited:
When you click on someone else's bell amount in their sidebar, that will prompt you to send bells to them, if you want.

But you won't have to do that for me, because I'll give you a sweets lamp (wall) for free, and some other sweets items, too. :)

OK, add me. I'll add your friend code. Please arrange a time for me to let you come in please? I live in Pacific Standard Time.

Is now okay? I can deliver the items to your town right now if you open your gate. And if now doesn't work, I'm on Pacific time, too, so arranging something should be pretty straightforward.

Last edited:
Back