• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Trading LF Halloween/Autumn Items!

Ginnygene

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (3) +
Hi! I am wanting to decorate for Christmas! I started my town not too long ago, so I don't have Gracie's store or a lot of hybrids/sets yet.

I am specifically looking for:
Witch's Hat
Spooky Set
Orange/Purple/Black hybrids

I don't have much money (I just finished paying off my house loan, so I am just about broke!) but I do have some Spotpass items, furniture (I don't time travel, so if you want me to order something from my catalogue, you'll have to wait for it to come through), bells, or TBTs.

Thanks in advance!

(H a l l o w e e n always autocorrects to Christmas once you post? Why?)

Last edited:
Hello Ginnygene, I don't have Gracie's store either but I do have a ghost mask that goes well with the Hallowen theme, I could give it to you for free if you want. I have added you, add me back if you want it!

I can order you all of the spooky furniture. If you don't mind waiting for it all to arrive in the mail, you can have it for free. There are thirteen items including the wall and floor, so they can't all arrive at once. I can give you the first half in about five hours at the soonest, if you'd like. Or I can give them to you all at once sometime tomorrow. Are you interested?

Back