what do you do when you can't sleep?

when i can't sleep i usually just watch something i've seen a million times (like friends) on netflix until i get tired enough to pass out

I always feel lik I should get up and do something. But I usually just end up watching tv in bed

I play folk/soft pop/soft rock music or King of the Hill on my phone and put my headphones on. That always helps me fall asleep.

Read something usually. Or if I need to do my business then that, maybe have some water.

Sometimes I can be up playing on phone/handhelds but it's kinda annoying for your eyes so I try to avoid it.

I usually end up browsing tumblr or reading reddit when I can't sleep. Sometimes I watch videos, but that's rarely.

I imagine myself having a conversation with someone and try to make the conversation very detailed. It's usually too much for my tired brain to handle and I just fall asleep

I usually just toss and turn in bed whenever I can't fall asleep, too...but, perhaps you could try exercising, going on walks, doing something active that makes you a little tired before going to bed. I remember dancing to 80s songs like crazy at night lol, and I didn't have much trouble getting to sleep afterwards.

I usually have some video playing, or I'm just browsing tumblr.

Browsing the internet while drowning myself listening to music with my iems or sometimes, eat. Nah, I guess eat most of the time haha

I usually can't sleep when I think too much about my life, so I have to drown bad thoughts out by watching TV or listen to modern music that doesn't trigger any more old memories.

Back