• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

what do you do when you can't sleep?

when i can't sleep i usually just watch something i've seen a million times (like friends) on netflix until i get tired enough to pass out

I always feel lik I should get up and do something. But I usually just end up watching tv in bed

I play folk/soft pop/soft rock music or King of the Hill on my phone and put my headphones on. That always helps me fall asleep.

Read something usually. Or if I need to do my business then that, maybe have some water.

Sometimes I can be up playing on phone/handhelds but it's kinda annoying for your eyes so I try to avoid it.

I usually end up browsing tumblr or reading reddit when I can't sleep. Sometimes I watch videos, but that's rarely.

I imagine myself having a conversation with someone and try to make the conversation very detailed. It's usually too much for my tired brain to handle and I just fall asleep

I usually just toss and turn in bed whenever I can't fall asleep, too...but, perhaps you could try exercising, going on walks, doing something active that makes you a little tired before going to bed. I remember dancing to 80s songs like crazy at night lol, and I didn't have much trouble getting to sleep afterwards.

I usually have some video playing, or I'm just browsing tumblr.

Browsing the internet while drowning myself listening to music with my iems or sometimes, eat. Nah, I guess eat most of the time haha

I usually can't sleep when I think too much about my life, so I have to drown bad thoughts out by watching TV or listen to modern music that doesn't trigger any more old memories.

Back