• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling IGB for TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lampocalypse

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7914-2904-8977
Feedback
100% (24) +
I have way too much IGB but not enough TBT

1M IGB = 2 TBT

You can also name an offer. Just please take my IGB

I request that you come to my town as it makes the bell process easier for me. Sorry if that inconveniences you!
Also, I will keep track of how many trips I make so the number is accurate, but please also keep track as I know I can be forgetful sometimes.

One last thing, I will be doing smaller orders first (20 mil and less) since they will take the shortest amount of time to complete.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Last edited:
Oooooo fam jsyk the going rate for IGB:BTB is 200,000:1. so like, 200,000igb for 1btb.

like by all means, if you wanna be mega generous, go for it!!!! that's rad as heck!!! (also i love your icon [oh wallace, drunk homosexual, #same]) idk i just wanted to! give you a heads up just in case.

So are you really giving away 1 mil IGB for 2 TBT each? If so can I have like 20 Million XD If you change it to what queertactics said I'll still gladly buy some :)

Could I get 20 mil for 40 tbt please?

Last edited:
I also want to buy, maybe 30MIL for 60TBT? I can even give you higher than that, I want to keep rebuilding my town

Can I get 20mil for 40tbt as well ~
but if you're planning on changing it to the normal going rate I'd glady let go of my 40tbt to 8mil ahahahha

Oooooo fam jsyk the going rate for IGB:BTB is 200,000:1. so like, 200,000igb for 1btb.

like by all means, if you wanna be mega generous, go for it!!!! that's rad as heck!!! (also i love your icon [oh wallace, drunk homosexual, #same]) idk i just wanted to! give you a heads up just in case.

Thanks for letting me know! I want to get rid of my excess bells as I managed to max out my balance.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks for letting me know! I want to get rid of my excess bells as I managed to max out my balance.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So are you really giving away 1 mil IGB for 2 TBT each? If so can I have like 20 Million XD If you change it to what queertactics said I'll still gladly buy some :)

Ya dude! I'm keeping it the same rate I posted, although I'm in hurricane Irma rn and I don't have wifi. So I can do this on like Wednesday if that's ok?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I get 15 mil for 30 tbt please?

That shouldn't be a problem. However I'm in hurricane Irma rn, so I can do this Wednesday

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I get 20mil for 40tbt as well ~
but if you're planning on changing it to the normal going rate I'd glady let go of my 40tbt to 8mil ahahahha

I'll keep it the rate I posted, I'm in hurricane Irma rn so I can start back up on Wednesday

What the actual-

Tbt bells absolutely shot up I thought they were worth about 10k each

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll let everyone else have fun with your bells lol. I don't have a whole lot of tbt myself.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ya dude! I'm keeping it the same rate I posted, although I'm in hurricane Irma rn and I don't have wifi. So I can do this on like Wednesday if that's ok?

- - - Post Merge - - -

That shouldn't be a problem. However I'm in hurricane Irma rn, so I can do this Wednesday

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll keep it the rate I posted, I'm in hurricane Irma rn so I can start back up on Wednesday

You are an amazing soul! I hope you're safe as well:eek:! And I am available any day this week, so if you have too many orders to do on Wednesday I'm free the rest of the week!

I am back!!! I will be replying to comments that were submitted first!

And just to let you all know, I am safe my house was o.k and I got power back fast, and I got internet back today!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

And just to let you all know, I am safe my house was o.k and I got power back fast, and I got internet back today!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

PM me whenever you're ready!!! May I request that you visit my town as it will be easier to give you the bells?

This is awesome from you, you're helping a lot to other players.

I'm glad you were safe!

BTW, I can trade anytime you want, I asked for 30 million bells tbh

This is awesome from you, you're helping a lot to other players.

I'm glad you were safe!

BTW, I can trade anytime you want, I asked for 30 million bells tbh

OK! Let me get your order setup, as I asked before, can you please visit my town to make the transfer easy? Also, please send the TBT only AFTER the whole transaction is complete! please and thank you!

OK! It sounds good.

Also, I added you, I'll be waiting for you to add me and open the gates, OK?

Last edited:
I hope Hurricane Irma isnt too bad! I'll take 40 million for 80 TBT :3

Hey! could i maybe get 10 mil IGB ?

Sure thing! I'm in the middle of a request right now though!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hope Hurricane Irma isnt too bad! I'll take 40 million for 80 TBT :3

Sure thing! I'm in the middle of a request right now though!

Also, for everyone asking, please know that the larger the amount the more time it takes so please be patient!

Last edited:

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

PM me whenever you're ready!!! May I request that you visit my town as it will be easier to give you the bells?

Ohh how good that you're fine!! :)

Can I get 20 million IGB for 40 TBT? 0:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back