• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Recommend me a villager + looking for a da w/ Flurry

Ably.Saucey

Count your Many Blessings
Bells
Switch
5195-6588-2889
Orange Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
I'm looking for villager inspiration and I thought y'all could recommend someone.
My town's pretty colorful and is more laid back and natural when it comes to paths, pwps and landscaping.
Villagers in town:
Pekoe
Kyle
Carmen
Caroline
Kid Cat
Gladys
Soliel
Diana
Molly

I really don't want bigger villager species, such as elephants, hippos, cows, and gorillas.

So either very colorful or natural looking villagers.

Also looking for a da with flurry, thanks.

I have Flurry in Moonview, the DA is in my signature.

Last edited:
JUNE. She's a little cub with a pretty flower in her hair. I always thought she would look incredibly adorable with Pekoe! Also she's a light brown with dark hair, so I suppose that is natural.

Stitches is of course very colorful and also a cub.

Other options: Julian, Pietro, and Fauna.

Did you get sheep I'm trying to make him move out cuz I'm looking for caroline maybe a trade hmm

I'd suggest Pango or Cyrano. They're both very colorful and would go great in your town. If you're looking for natural villagers, probably Whitney, Beau, Fauna, Apollo, Marshal, or Molly would be good!

Back