• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who is your favorite celebrity?

Chris Pratt
Chris Hemsworth
Chris Evans

...I just like all the chris guys lmaoo

For the most part, I try to avoid feeling too emotionally invested in any celebrities because a lot of bad things get revealed about celebrities all the time, and I don't really know these people personally so being too attached to them can feel like idol worship, so I try not to get super attached to any celebrities. But that being said, there are two celebrities (one is more of an internet personality, but W/E) that I like a lot:

The first is Hayley Kiyoko- I've recently realized I'm trans so I don't identify as a lesbian anymore, but her music really helped me feel good about myself when I thought I was one, and her music quality is still great even if I don't relate to it on the same level anymore. She's also super stylish.

The second is Neil Cicierega- he's basically made everything good that has come out on the internet, ever, and he also seems like a nice person.

I think I like different celebrities for different reasons. Like, there are those infatuations of people you think are just good looking (for me that's LP) but for people who just stand for what I stand for I like Tegan and Sara (especially their foundation), Justin Timberlake, Cher, and Fortune Feimster.

EDIT

RUPAUL AND ALL THE RUPAUL GIRLS, ESPECIALLY TRIXIE AND KATYA AND BOB AND WILLAM.

Last edited:
Misha Collins tbh, he's a big reason as to why I love theater now
A big tmi: I'm FtM and my chosen name is Misha's at birth name u.u

- - - Post Merge - - -

RUPAUL AND ALL THE RUPAUL GIRLS, ESPECIALLY TRIXIE AND KATYA AND BOB AND WILLAM.

UHHHH TRIXIE IS MY LIFE YESSS

Does the King of Pop MJ counts? I mean of course he does LOL
I also like Tom Felton, Anna Hathaway and Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart and Ashley Greene, Emma Roberts.
I know, most of them are probably generic/basic as hell except Michael of course :cool:

I don't really like any popular celebrities but I really like Neal Morse (who I met recently!!) and Jason Gray (someday) and I'm sure none of you have ever heard of either of them

Mine has to be Kristen Stewart, Anna Kendrick, Neve Campbell (I guess I should stop here lmao)

Elon Musk

I guess he's a celebrity now?

He's famous but I'm not sure you could call him a celeb

but either way he's my favorite person

Probably Amy Poehler, Anne Hathaway, Angelina Jolie
STRONK females
also youtube celeb venus angelic shes so cute & her aesthetic is my everything idk if she counts though

I have a list celebrities who I really like right now (I don't literally have a list somewhere), I'm gonna list two people that I'm following the most right now.

Shawn Mendes is a sweet guy who keeps putting out music which I really like, his energy in his music is what I want and I feel it briefly when I'm listening to his songs. His cute personality, cute face and cute voice are things that make me and everyone else like him, I'm sure lol. :rolleyes: I find his music to be relatable which is also uncommon for me; so he's special. :blush:

(Sidenote: I hear screaming children outside and I'm afraid, kids are scary)

Shane Dawson has and always will be apart of my life. He is a really great guy who has grown so much and has helped other people grow a lot; whether that be his friends or his audience. I'll follow him until the day he retires because all of his content is enjoyable, whether it be sloppy or great; he really makes me smile and laugh which is really rare. I admire him pulling through all of the crap in his life, whether it be in the past, recently or currently.

I don't know if he is considered a celebrity to some but he is more relevant and influential than many so called "celebrities" today.

Of course there are others and I have a lot to say about them but these two are on my mind right now.

Back