• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who is your favorite celebrity?

Probably Adam Young. I was lucky enough to be able to meet him too. :)

The Rock I literally have never been so attracted to a bald man in my life

Favourite male: Dylan Sprouse
Favourite female: Emma Stone

Occasionally there are celebrities that give me the impression they'd be good people to know irl, but for the most part I prefer just enjoying their art (movies, music etc.) Personally I've seen the bad side of a famous person revealed far too many times to want to get invested in who they are as a person.

I've never had a celebrity crush either, mostly because I need more than someone's looks to actually feel attracted to them

Nam Joo-hyuk, I've never watched any of the shows he's been in but... Oh my gosh he is so beautiful

;)

Last edited:
Favourite male(s): Stephen King & Kurt Cobain & Dane DeHaan & Anthony Perkins & Freddie Highmore
Favourite female(s): Hayley Williams & Chloe Grace Moretz & Sarah Paulson

Honestly, I can't pick a singular favourite.

Last edited:
Does Nick Cave count? Probably Nick Cave. Or maybe the band Suede, but they're not well known enough to count as celebrities.

Back