• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Opinions on Sanrio Villagers

ja2mine

ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Red Candy
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Tasty Cake
Voodoo Doll
What do you think of the WA Sanrio Villagers ?

Which ones are your favourite, and which is your least favourite?

Attachments

• tumblr_og122y5bXZ1tz78j7o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_og122y5bXZ1tz78j7o1_500.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 8,332
Toby and Marty are cutest to me. I'm pretty neutral on the other four.

ETOILE!! <3 She's uh... my favorite. XD I think she's just adorable in every single way.

I like Toby too! He's in my town with Etoile. They are both very pleasant.

I like Chai, Marty, and Chelsea alright.

And Rilla disturbs me, but I've never liked the gorilla villagers at all.

I like Chai! I especially think her and Tia would be adorable together. I don't really have any opinions on the rest of them.

They're all adorable!! I really wish I could adopt them somehow, but I don't have (and I think I never will) the cards or a reader~ ;v;
My favorite is ?toile, then Chai, Marty, Chelsea, Toby and then Rilla.... yes, I wouldn't mind adopting her either. :)

I hate Rilla. Girl is atrocious. So confused how she was chosen to be the Hello Kitty van >_>>>>> The rest are pretty cute!

I think the elephant and sheep are cute! They're good counterparts to Tia and Pietro, respectively. I also like the bunny, I think she's a really cute character and her house is lovely, she'd be a fun addition to a town.

As far as the rest of them..... I kinda just feel bad. Their designs arent great and they'll only be used for the items in their RVs. Which! I LOVE the sanrio items so no complaints there, I just wish they were.... I don't know. Less abrasive, I guess.

Toby and Chai are the only two I was really interested in in terms of cards. :3 Overall, I think their concepts are cute and they all have adorable sets. My least favorite would have to be Rilla. She just looks creepy to me. Favorite probably Toby.

I don't know all their names, but I think ?toile (or is it Etoil??) and the blue elephant are the cutest, the second cutest I think would be is the pink and yellow one. The last two just look creepy.

Etoile and Toby are my favorite! Marty's ok, but I don't really care for the others so much :p

Toby and Marty are my 2 favorites. I love Toby Zen items and used them with some of the Weeding Day/ gardening items.

Marty is adorable and love the bright furniture. Mixed Marty stuff with Hello Kitty for a dorm room in my College Campus House.

I like Marty the most, then Toby next. I feel indifferent towards the others. Etoile, Chelsea and Chai are cute but I think they look a bit overdone for my taste plus they don't fit in any of my town..so there :)

They're okay. I don't like them too much. I do like all of them except for Rilla. Rilla's design is not so great on my list due to her weird eyes. For the best villager I like, it is probably Chai.

Marty is super cute, but the rest are too pastel and frilly for my taste.

Nobody talks about Chelsea - she would look so great being BFFs with Diana and Fuchsia!!

(Ok I have to make this happen in a town someday lol)

etoile and marty are in my town and i love them! i love sanrio in general and really enjoy all the furniture sets from the characters. i wish they made the sanrio villagers the actual character though.

I like them all because they are unique, even rilla. Chelsea is my favorite and toby is my least favorite. I don't really like that they made Rilla a gorilla with hello kitty.. makes no sense. But she is still cute.

I think Marty and Chai are the cutest. I love Etoile's color way but... she's a sheep. I think the sheep and goat villagers are ugly plus I have this irrational fear of sheep and goats irl like they seriously creep me out. Rilla and Chelsea's design are just tragic. Who decided on giving Chelsea a green bob haircut and why did they pair a gorilla with Hello Kitty?

Even though I just trashed almost everyone's design I love their furniture and clothing lol. It's all really unique and cute. I just wish their cards were more widely accessible because the cards are kind of expensive on Ebay.

Back