Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Red Candy
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Tasty Cake
Voodoo Doll
What do you think of the WA Sanrio Villagers ?

Which ones are your favourite, and which is your least favourite?

Attachments

• tumblr_og122y5bXZ1tz78j7o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_og122y5bXZ1tz78j7o1_500.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 8,332
Toby and Marty are cutest to me. I'm pretty neutral on the other four.

ETOILE!! <3 She's uh... my favorite. XD I think she's just adorable in every single way.

I like Toby too! He's in my town with Etoile. They are both very pleasant.

I like Chai, Marty, and Chelsea alright.

And Rilla disturbs me, but I've never liked the gorilla villagers at all.

I like Chai! I especially think her and Tia would be adorable together. I don't really have any opinions on the rest of them.

They're all adorable!! I really wish I could adopt them somehow, but I don't have (and I think I never will) the cards or a reader~ ;v;
My favorite is ?toile, then Chai, Marty, Chelsea, Toby and then Rilla.... yes, I wouldn't mind adopting her either. :)

I hate Rilla. Girl is atrocious. So confused how she was chosen to be the Hello Kitty van >_>>>>> The rest are pretty cute!

I think the elephant and sheep are cute! They're good counterparts to Tia and Pietro, respectively. I also like the bunny, I think she's a really cute character and her house is lovely, she'd be a fun addition to a town.

As far as the rest of them..... I kinda just feel bad. Their designs arent great and they'll only be used for the items in their RVs. Which! I LOVE the sanrio items so no complaints there, I just wish they were.... I don't know. Less abrasive, I guess.

Toby and Chai are the only two I was really interested in in terms of cards. :3 Overall, I think their concepts are cute and they all have adorable sets. My least favorite would have to be Rilla. She just looks creepy to me. Favorite probably Toby.

I don't know all their names, but I think ?toile (or is it Etoil??) and the blue elephant are the cutest, the second cutest I think would be is the pink and yellow one. The last two just look creepy.

Etoile and Toby are my favorite! Marty's ok, but I don't really care for the others so much :p

Toby and Marty are my 2 favorites. I love Toby Zen items and used them with some of the Weeding Day/ gardening items.

Marty is adorable and love the bright furniture. Mixed Marty stuff with Hello Kitty for a dorm room in my College Campus House.

I like Marty the most, then Toby next. I feel indifferent towards the others. Etoile, Chelsea and Chai are cute but I think they look a bit overdone for my taste plus they don't fit in any of my town..so there :)

They're okay. I don't like them too much. I do like all of them except for Rilla. Rilla's design is not so great on my list due to her weird eyes. For the best villager I like, it is probably Chai.

Marty is super cute, but the rest are too pastel and frilly for my taste.

Nobody talks about Chelsea - she would look so great being BFFs with Diana and Fuchsia!!

(Ok I have to make this happen in a town someday lol)

etoile and marty are in my town and i love them! i love sanrio in general and really enjoy all the furniture sets from the characters. i wish they made the sanrio villagers the actual character though.

I like them all because they are unique, even rilla. Chelsea is my favorite and toby is my least favorite. I don't really like that they made Rilla a gorilla with hello kitty.. makes no sense. But she is still cute.

I think Marty and Chai are the cutest. I love Etoile's color way but... she's a sheep. I think the sheep and goat villagers are ugly plus I have this irrational fear of sheep and goats irl like they seriously creep me out. Rilla and Chelsea's design are just tragic. Who decided on giving Chelsea a green bob haircut and why did they pair a gorilla with Hello Kitty?

Even though I just trashed almost everyone's design I love their furniture and clothing lol. It's all really unique and cute. I just wish their cards were more widely accessible because the cards are kind of expensive on Ebay.

Back