• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Opinions on Sanrio Villagers

ETOILE! and marty of course I hate toby its just the frog set and yellow, green, and red colors that make me not want him

I honestly like all of them ~
But if I'm gonna choose my favorite and least favorite, it will be ?toile and Riila respectively...

Honestly, I don't really like any of the Sanrio villagers, mainly because I feel like they take away from the atmosphere of the game somehow. If I had to choose, I'd say Chai is my favourite, but she's really similar to Tia. Rilla is definitely my least favourite. I don't like any of the gorillas.

I really hadn't thought about it, mainly because my interest in them was to purchase the RV items. I don't plan to have any of them move in. That being said, Etoile and Marty are probably the cutest to me. I don't like gorillas, so I'd never consider having Rilla move in.

I really like the elephant with the cup of tea on its head and the yellow rabbit with japanese-style things. (I can't remember their names, sorry hahahah). The others are kind of neutral to me, though. ://

I have Toby living in my town Flora.

Chai, Marty and ?toile are cute, but I don't want them in my town. Rilla and Chelsea are ugggggly!

I have all the cards and personally, my favourite is marty or Etoile.
It used to be Etoile as I LOVED Little Twin Stars, But I just think Marty looks quite different and I LOVE his dialogue.
My Least favourite is probably Toby Or Rilla. I think Rilla is disgusting..Ahem, I mean, she looks like she's having a bad day, and Toby, for me, just isn't THAT of an interesting character. (I still have him in my second town tho lol)

I don't necessarily HATE any villagers..(Rilla) but I just have ones that I kinda sorta judge.. xD

I bought a Toby card on eBay because I love the bunny villagers. Added bonus: his house decor is really nice, too!

I really wanna get the rest of them, though. Especially now that there are people offering custom NFC cards for them at a much more reasonable price.

Marty is probably the next cutest of the Sanrio villagers.

Etoile, Marty and Toby are currently in my town. Etoile lives right beside me and is never leaving nor is Marty.
I had Toby in my previous town and loved him but this time I just can't seem to like him as much.

I think Chai is cute and Etoile somewhat, but overall their look is kind of unnatural and odd. The pastel colors seem like they should work for a game like Animal Crossing, but they really don't. Maybe I just think that because I prefer more natural looking villagers

I love Etoile, Marty and Chai. So cute!!

I think Toby and Chelsea are cute too.

Rilla.. I was never a big fan of gorillas

Last edited:
Back