• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Happy Star Trek day!

xSuperMario64x

Canadian at heart 💜🇨🇦
Bells
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Yeah I bet yall didn't know/forgot today was Star Trek day. Don't worry, I almost forgot too. I'm a terrible fan lol ^^"

51 years ago today, TOS premiered and started a sci-fi revolution. It was the most innovative show for its time, and though many people didn't like it at first (and many people still prefer Star Wars for some illogical reason), it eventually became one of the most beloved sci-fi television series.

I guess today was a good day to wear my ST2 shirt. I wore it for good luck on my physics quiz and sure enough, I did great! Thank you Admiral Kirk XDDD

So yeah. Just wanted to remind you all to grab a party popper for TOS and watch the confetti fly. Happy Star Trek day!!

Back